Mario Mandžukić (18 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Players good enough to not excuse him not scoring?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
What formation did we play?

- - - Updated - - -

We are, he is vital out wide. You are just blinded by your new obsession with benching higuain even if it doesnt make sense with current team
Strange he managed to play in 3 other countries and alllllll managed to miss this amazing opportunity, huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably had nothing to do with dropping 94m on a player we obviously had no reason to drop at all last season.

- - - Updated - - -

*rotation with Higuain to give him competion. Come on, Kyle. Read

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What formation did we play?

- - - Updated - - -

Strange he managed to play in 3 other countries and alllllll managed to miss this amazing opportunity, huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably had nothing to do with dropping 94m on a player we obviously had no reason to drop at all last season.

- - - Updated - - -

*rotation with Higuain to give him competion. Come on, Kyle. Read
Euromaxx is tactical genius and the for the umpteenth time he has said mandzukic out wide is key to his 4231. He has said it multiple times come on, Cam, read. Who the fuck cares where mandzukic played in the past, he was not prolific at all in the past for us, in no way does he dethrone higuain as CF unless it is a very specific circumstance where we need his physucality up there. Didnt higuain set a first season scoring record for this team? Some bad form where he looks unfit in a few matches and ppl are ready to kick him to the curb and play a tree up front :disagree:

Are you saying we had no reason to sign higuain? Rofl

Higuain doesnt need motivation he needs confidence and maybe some fitness. Neither of which will come from the bench.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Im waiting patiently for you to respond to the points i made. :)
What would you like me to say that I haven't already said?

LAST YEAR it made sense to play him there to make the 4231 work. We have players bought specifically for wingers. We simply don't need him on the wing anymore. We don't. Rotate with Higuain and we saw yesterday he has still got it for goal scoring instincts.

And I agree Higs needs motivation and what better way to get that than build you're confidence up by earning your way back.

We tried with Amauri and Llorente with endless consistency. Motivate him by taking away something he wants: playing time.

God. Haven't you been grounded before? You learn by improving.

- - - Updated - - -

He scores and assists from a position that isn't his and people doubt him in his natural role lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'm tired of winning.

#MAGA

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Its spelled whining and yes im tired of you doing it too

I dont see the comparison. Llorente was good just not the sort of player we need up ya know like mandzukic. Amauri was crap pure unadulterated crap. Higuain doesnt need to improve he needs to build form and confidence. Not the same thing

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Its spelled whining and yes im tired of you doing it too

I dont see the comparison. Llorente was good just not the sort of player we need up ya know like mandzukic. Amauri was crap pure unadulterated crap. Higuain doesnt need to improve he needs to build form and confidence. Not the same thing
BUT the situation is the same. Keeping doing it expecting a result. Einstein talked about it once.

Try something different for a change. We have wingers that can service both strikers. Hell, even cuadrado can get them to score.

All I'm saying is try it for 3-5 full games and see what happens.

Or we can keep grinding measly 1-0 wins to teams with 10 men or hope Dybala gets a hat trick every game :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

It's eventually going to happen when the new guys start settling in.

- - - Updated - - -
@Kasaki

I see you lurking/browsing :D

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Has the heart of 5 players.

I'll still never forget when he single handedly shut down our back 3 when playing for Bayern a few years back. Hated him then, love him now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)