Mario Mandžukić (20 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mario wouldn't have prevented any of the goals but having him bench Higuain might be a good idea. We need some height in the box.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
He is not leaving the first 11 anytime soon, not with the way he is playing. Having him out there on the left instead of Costa makes Sandro a much much better play and he gets a lot of space. I can actually see him back as main CF with Higgy being so off form.

Goalkeeper1

Sep 12, 2017
Higuain is in bad shape, needs completion. Hope to see Mario as a CF again
You hope so continue to hope. I hope will be millionare one day no matter know will never happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain is in bad shape, needs completion. Hope to see Mario as a CF again
You hope so continue to hope. I hope will be millionare one day no matter know will never happen.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

All people are talking about Higuain yesterday performance but have to say I really loved a way Mandzu played last game. He should continue same way and can do even better.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw 3 chances created for Dybala. Defenese job well done. His every ball made sense. He had fast reaction. He stole at least 3 balls as I can remember now maybe 1-2 even more. To me his best performance this year.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And yet Im right again.

He scored. Played better than Higuain. It's time he starts CF and Higuain benched.

People that can't see it well I'm not sure what is it you can't see

Mar 10, 2009
And yet Im right again.

He scored. Played better than Higuain. It's time he starts CF and Higuain benched.

People that can't see it well I'm not sure what is it you can't see
He's also a big game player, I think you're right on this, he should be starting up front from now on.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not that I'm disagreeing with you, but it's not as easy as you make it seem. Mandzukic last season has been way better at LW than CF.
How can you possibly know this? Imagine if we gave him the consistency at CF that we are giving Higuain?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
How can you possibly know this? Imagine if we gave him the consistency at CF that we are giving Higuain?
I don't know for sure, but neither can you know the opposite. And Mandzu has been given a lot of consistency at CF last season and was still rather shit there.

The only reason I'd support giving Mandzu some time at CF is because Higuain has been properly abysmal the past 2-3 games and we've got some good cover at LW with Costa. Otherwise, I'd definitely stick with Higuain, if we can get him back into form he's miles better than anything Mandzu could offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)