Mario Mandžukić (17 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It is.

No. Only if you want to live a fancy life and feel like you need to buy all the newest useless stuff you see on tv.
If that's what makes you happy, go for it.
I don't care for what's on TV. I don't care for the new stuff. I want my family, my extended family, and their entire future generations to live in prosperity. That requires $$$$$$

I don't want to buy shit from ppl, I want ppl to buy my shit to I get more money, thus more power.

I want to do shit on my own terms.

At all times.

And I want the ones to come after to me to do shit on their terms.

- - - Updated - - -

Money is like the 2nd most important thing in life, after health.
Absolutely, but people are making it seem to be just a small detail in ones life.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He is assisinating his own career, for more money, i would call that crazy.

Also

http://www.deadlysins.com/greed/
he has had a career more than most players around the world. Hardly call it an assisination. He has played in WCs, CLs, won some silverware along the way still more than 99% of all football players. Now he is one of the highest paid ones on the planet but you call that a bad career choice.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't care for what's on TV. I don't care for the new stuff. I want my family, my extended family, and their entire future generations to live in prosperity. That requires $$$$$$

I don't want to buy shit from ppl, I want ppl to buy my shit to I get more money, thus more power.

I want to do shit on my own terms.

At all times.

And I want the ones to come after to me to do shit on their terms.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely, but people are making it seem to be just a small detail in ones life.
I even put money ahead of family and friends, because those fuckers can deceive you and betray you, or pretend to give a shit only cuz you got money. Life is a bitch! However, with money you are in control, and you can control and manipulate others to do thy bidding.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I even put money ahead of family and friends, because those fuckers can deceive you and betray you, or pretend to give a shit only cuz you got money. Life is a bitch! However, with money you are in control, and you can control and manipulate others to do thy bidding.
One of the best things about having so much money - you don't have to please anyone whatsoever :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I can understand where you're coming from, but for me I can't do that. As Somalis were all very hard headed, stubborn and strong willed, and with characteristics like that you end up clashing with family members often, but you always have to remember it's your blood. Their shame is my shame, my pride is their pride. So when it comes down to power/money (I put power ahead of money, because I only give value to money due to the power it gives) and family, it has to be utilized to the sake of the entire family.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
If football fans are football then football is very Asian, there are probably more Arsenal fans in Asia than there are inhabitants in Lithuania.
That is a shit comparison my Latvian brālis. If you look at everything your way then the whole world is very Asian. Even their language is the most spoken worldwide, but that's only them who speak it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'd never play for Inter, United, or Chelsea, even if they offered me 20 million a year. However, I can understand Witsel's decision. Nothing wrong with taking the money. I don't enjoy teaching kids for example, so if a parent offers me $20 an hour to teach their son or daughter, I kindly tell them to fuck off. Nonetheless, if they increased their offer to $50, I'd probably reconsider.
who'd be stupid enough to pay you $20 let alone $50 to teach someone's kids?

- - - Updated - - -

I can understand where you're coming from, but for me I can't do that. As Somalis were all very hard headed, stubborn and strong willed, and with characteristics like that you end up clashing with family members often, but you always have to remember it's your blood. Their shame is my shame, my pride is their pride. So when it comes down to power/money (I put power ahead of money, because I only give value to money due to the power it gives) and family, it has to be utilized to the sake of the entire family.
Just think about how many pirate ships and crew members you could buy with the witsel money!

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
he has had a career more than most players around the world. Hardly call it an assisination. He has played in WCs, CLs, won some silverware along the way still more than 99% of all football players. Now he is one of the highest paid ones on the planet but you call that a bad career choice.
As a footballer at 27y its an incredibly stupied choice.

No more cl, wc or important titles, no legacy and remembered as simply a pussy mercinary.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Not necessarily, I would struggle more so with the culture in China than I would in Italy
We're not talking about you... and I didn't mention culture. These footballers will probably experience very little of real Chinese culture when they're living in their isolated millionaire communities, doing rich people shit, away from the real world.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yep, reputation it is. It's a shame, cause it doesn't mean you are any smarter.
take the european business school for example, way easier to get a place there, than getting a place for a good public school, simply because there aren't as many applicants. If you aren't a complete idiot and can afford it you are already halfway there.
I always studied in public schools except my MBA so I couldn't agree more but it's hard cuz when you realize who are the ones in top positions in almost any company or institution in the world? In 99% they or their relatives have any connections so when you are in the 1% remaining, you have to stand out with some stupid and fancy school tittle, that's how it is.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'd never play for Inter, United, or Chelsea, even if they offered me 20 million a year. However, I can understand Witsel's decision. Nothing wrong with taking the money. I don't enjoy teaching kids for example, so if a parent offers me $20 an hour to teach their son or daughter, I kindly tell them to fuck off. Nonetheless, if they increased their offer to $50, I'd probably reconsider.
That's because it still means something. 80m is not really substantially different from 30.

Anyway, it's probably his father's greed and not Witsel's that made it happen.
What do you guys think of when Del Piero used to negotiate salary increases with the club? He already had so much money, why did he need more? A true bandiera such as himself should just accept what the club wants to pay him?
Del Piero wasn't sacrificing his career for money. He negotiated for a big paycheck at Juve.

And in the meantime he actually made Juve money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)