Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
lol

- - - Updated - - -

Why? Most of the time something good comes out of it.
we have completely opposing impressions of the player. I see him as a supreme waster. Horrid passing, horrid first touch, horrid finishing and most importantly, horrible decision making. He runs a lot but thats about it.

I doubt you have the same impression.

- - - Updated - - -

lol

- - - Updated - - -

Why? Most of the time something good comes out of it.
we have completely opposing impressions of the player. I see him as a supreme waster. Horrid passing, horrid first touch, horrid finishing and most importantly, horrible decision making. He runs a lot but thats about it.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

[video=dailymotion;x3tzwfq]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3tzwfq[/video]
That last clip is just great! Manzu just bulldozing hes way through vidal, that willpower and pure winnermentality really shock things up! Hopefully killini is back for the next match. Lewa and robben are disgusting players who deserves to be put down

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

@Bianconero_Aus

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not even worth responding too. Only an idiot would post such nonsense about 1 of the best CFs in football.

If it wasn't for his injury problems this year (the very first he's had in several years) he'd have 15+ goals already. Immense for us and has great understanding with Dybala. Just look at his assist on the goal.

Brilliant player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)