Mario Mandžukić (25 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
No coincidence that he got going once we upped the tempo. He is a battering ram. You have to smash him into the door if you want him to be effective.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I love him. He transmits the anger I feel during our matches in his performances. I don't know if that makes sense to you but it makes sense to me.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Damn what a man! really sucked the tactic in the first half couldn't make him play his game. had a huge part in both g goals,should have gotten another assist with that Cuadrado sleek pass.. definitely my MOtM

Nov 17, 2012
Loved how Manzu just bulldozed his way up the left flank, right through Vidal, when we were still 2 goals down.. It's THAT kind of passion and grinta that makes this team able to fight to the death. I do think him and Cuadrado's efforts are what sparked the comeback.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Was good to see Mario start to get involved. He didn't seem to really be following things in the first half. Amazing pass to Morata and once we started pressing he was pivotal to the plan.

Maybe it just takes him longer than normal to get back to speed after an injury?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)