Mario Mandžukić (32 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Loved how Manzu just bulldozed his way up the left flank, right through Vidal, when we were still 2 goals down.. It's THAT kind of passion and grinta that makes this team able to fight to the death. I do think him and Cuadrado's efforts are what sparked the comeback.
That was brilliant. Got me off my seat even more than Dybala's well-taken goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Loved how Manzu just bulldozed his way up the left flank, right through Vidal, when we were still 2 goals down.. It's THAT kind of passion and grinta that makes this team able to fight to the death. I do think him and Cuadrado's efforts are what sparked the comeback.
No. He was really poor. No other player ruins our buildup or meaninglessly loses the ball like him. I really hope we give him back to Chelsea.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No. He was really poor. No other player ruins our buildup or meaninglessly loses the ball like him. I really hope we give him back to Chelsea.
Wtf are you on about? :lol2:

He led numerous counter attacks and was beating his man time and time again. Had made sublime runs down that right side of the flank and for a long time looked like our only player capable of making something happen.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

He led numerous counter attacks and was beating his man time and time again. Had made sublime runs down that right side of the flank and for a long time looked like our only player capable of making something happen.
He did ruin one run which he created himself by hustling. Did all the hard work and then made a really poor pass. Otherwise it was one of his better games (half tbh) for us.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
icemaη;5206631 said:
He did ruin one run which he created himself by hustling. Did all the hard work and then made a really poor pass. Otherwise it was one of his better games (half tbh) for us.
I remember that, in the 2nd half he really fucked up what looked like a very promising counter attack. And he wasn't perfect by any means, but among better players imho.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Loved the hard work, but we clearly need a better CF, someone cappable of holding the ball, beating his man one on one especially in games like this, creating his own chances, shooting from distance...
One instance in the first half that illustrates this is when Mandzu was one on one with a defender and decided to shoot from way out knowing he couldn't drrible past the defender... I love his grinta but i don't think we could go far with him as our CF especially with the setup we are playing now with no wingers.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Cuadrado or Mandzukic? I am talking about Cuadrado. Makes me pull my hair out.

Mandzukic was a beast.

- - - Updated - - -

Loved the hard work, but we clearly need a better CF, someone cappable of holding the ball, beating his man one on one especially in games like this, creating his own chances, shooting from distance...
One instance in the first half that illustrates this is when Mandzu was one on one with a defender and decided to shoot from way out knowing he couldn't drrible past the defender... I love his grinta but i don't think we could go far with him as our CF especially with the setup we are playing now with no wingers.
Dybala is becoming that kind of player. We just have to be patient with him. He is already providing more than we could ever want of a 21 year old with no experience tasked with filling in giant Tevez shoes. We can't really afford having 2 of that type since they are all playing in spain now.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Cuadrado or Mandzukic? I am talking about Cuadrado. Makes me pull my hair out.

Mandzukic was a beast.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala is becoming that kind of player. We just have to be patient with him. He is already providing more than we could ever want of a 21 year old with no experience tasked with filling in giant Tevez shoes.
Cuadrado

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
lol

- - - Updated - - -

:inter: He makes me cringe when he touches the ball.
Why? Most of the time something good comes out of it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Loved the hard work, but we clearly need a better CF , someone cappable of holding the ball, beating his man one on one especially in games like this, creating his own chances, shooting from distance...
@Post Ironic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)