Mario Mandžukić (25 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Too bad he's injured. Him hustling defenders and pressuring goalkeepers is a joy to watch. Just when he started to get it right, he's out injured again. Hopefully not for too long.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Mandzukic is growing on me. He's getting better with each game.

I honestly was happy when I saw him on the starting game sheet and not Morata. It seems Morata has too much to prove at the moment. (i.e. not passing to Dybala which could have ended the game) Morata has to continue to be a team player and not just try to impress Allegri. But I obviously still rate Morata, he's an excellent striker, just in a rough spell right now.

Keep it up, Mario.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Mandzukic scored and completely destroyed their building up front the back, had an excellent hart reflex saving his second and had another close chance on Pogba's low cross if his toes were longer :D

He was amazing

- - - Updated - - -

Mandzukic scored and completely destroyed their building up front the back, had an excellent hart reflex saving his second and had another close chance on Pogba's low cross if his toes were longer :D

He was amazing

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Luckily it's a simple bruise to his right thigh so he should be fit in 2 days maximum, I like what I saw today..When he started roughing up his markers with his classic elbowing I realized that he's finally back to form, unlikable but he's our SOB now :flag1:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Ottemendi or whatever the fuck that losers name is was flopping left and right cuz he couldn't handle Mario's physicality. I'm not a big mandzukic guy but fuck it, he shows up in big games.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
He shouldn't play for like a month since he won't score during that time, that's for sure. :shifty:

But I'm glad that he scored even this one time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He got lucky yesterday... but ill be back!! stronger than ever!. :D

It was his best half for us... In the 2nd it seems he was injured, whatever.

Let him rest and use Morata this weekend of course.
:D

Personally I'm more happy that we managed to actually score from a cross. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)