Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
This guy is getting way too much shit
He's getting way too much shit not just for his performances,

But more to do with the fact that his presence is making Morata to occupy a wide role thus affecting his performances too.See what's happening with Cavani when Ibra starts alongside him ? Morata is experiencing a similar problem.
Morata also found it more comfortable to play with technically skilled players like Tevez and hence enhanced his performances too.But with mediocre technique players like Mandzukic who's more of a fox in the box striker, he's unable to compliment Mandzukic properly.
Both can't start together.Mandzukic is no goal machine especially with the kind of creativity Juventus possess so it's better to start technically skilled players upfront who could make up for the lack of creativity in midfield.

Mandzukic is not a bad player but he's definitely a bad fit for this Juventus team which has fewer creative outlets.Again, it comes down to the thinktank of the management when this signing was made in the summer.

Hope he's nothing more than a supersub.We'll have problems if we have to depend on Mandzukic to guide us to a top 3 finish.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This guy is getting way too much shit
People wishing injury on our own players, people wishing for us to lose against one of our most hated rivals because they want Allegri sacked...this forum really is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I have to ask.

WTF is "Tuz"?
Damn, really? :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
People wishing injury on our own players, people wishing for us to lose against one of our most hated rivals because they want Allegri sacked...this forum really is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
That one was just beyond belief. :lol:

But honestly, Mandzukic has been nowhere near as bad as some people are saying. He has 4 goals in 750 minutes. Not great, but not terrible. The bigger problem is that it forces Morata out of position, and benches Dybala when Allegri seems to have that terrible 4-3-3 as his preferred formation. I'd like to see Morata-Mandzukic rotate as main striker. We're going to play 50-55 games this year. Rotation is good. Morata with 30-35 starts, Mandzukic with 20-25.

We really should sell Zaza though, and pick up a 2nd more technically gifted striker to rotate with Dybala.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I will never like this guy mainly because of Allegri benching Morata for him. The whole team plays for Mandzukic as he is rarely able to create anything by himself. We are soooo predictable and boooring. I don't think I have seen him in any meaningful play with Dybala. They don't pass to each other whatsoever. I think the game would have finished much earlier if Morata was on the pitch. I did not celebrate his goal as this will prolong the agony with him as a starter.I hope Morata's form won't deteriorate as he becomes more and more demotivated or we sell him. Losing possibly one of the best players in the world because of Allegri's stubbornness will be a crime against humanity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)