Mario Mandžukić (23 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's not a matter of what we think, it's that we know Vidal will start on big matches. Which leads us to believe Allegri doesn't believe Pereyra is the permanent guy for that role.

- - - Updated - - -

And honestly, i don't think he is either.

No, we did that cause we compensated for the grandfather. When pirlo is out of the team, we'd obviously bring pereyra back

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
At the beginning of the season he did when Pirlo was a starter.
Then we went to Marchisio, Pogba, Vidal, Pereyra.

Then Pirlo came back into the team when Pogba got injured and Pereyra kept beeing the cam and continiuing to improve.

Then came the madrid games, in wich we sacrificed pereyra to play pirlo, since Pogba was still out
Then came the return game, in wich Pogba replaced sturaro
Same for barcelona game.

With a fit Pogba, Pirlo wouldnt have been in the team, and we'd play pereyra.

The highest quality juventus games, were with the MVPP midfield
Tbh I'd start
Vidal - Marchisio - Pogba
Pereyra
too as our main formation, but that's simply not what Allegri did when he had all options available.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Tbh I'd start
Vidal - Marchisio - Pogba
Pereyra
too as our main formation, but that's simply not what Allegri did when he had all options available.
He did for a while. Pogba's injury screwed things up.

People also talk like "Khedira must start". Lol offcourse he doesnt. We just need 2 players who can play CDM that are both good at defending, and building the play. Aka khedira and marchisio. Marchisio beeing usefull in both cdm and cm is another plus

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Honestly, I think he would be pretty great with Dybala, Morata, Mandzukic around him
Dybala, Berardi, Morata, Mandzukic. And Zaza cause we need some
forget about it, i'm on 8 points for insulting tevez allready
player to be 5th forward.

Thats good enough. And we technically still got Coman and Llorente.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the only thing that sucks about mario is that he is ugly as hell

and since we have a quota on 1 ugly player per position, tevez must leave for sure

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Honestly, I think he would be pretty great with Dybala, Morata, Mandzukic around him
There are an awful lot of trequartisti who would look rather good with Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba behind them and two of the three forwards you mentioned in front.

Even just a solid, unexceptional player like Vasquez from Palermo would probably do pretty well.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
This kinda came outta nowhere.

I mean, we were linked to him, but only about for a week or so. Then tevez leaves and the next day we sign madzu.

Anyway, I've got a lot of bad feelings about this, hope I'm wrong.

We're spending more now already than we have our previous few seasons, and the transfer window hasn't officially even opened yet. We've already lost tevez (which I think will be a massive blow), but I feel like there's more yet to come (pogba). I'd hate to see him go so much, he's the superstar we need to cement our image as one of the very very very best in the world. And I really don't want to see him go to barca just to further the disgusting circlejerk around them.
I also worry about madzus style. For me he is a llorente replica, just better in almost all attributes by a little bit, as well as offering a lot more defensive support. And while he's very good at all that, we don't play a style that utilizes this AT ALL.
We all came to the conclslusion after the barca game (and in Europe in general) that we don't create enough chances, there isn't enough creativity. Mandzu doesn't solve this problem at all!! And he is supposed to replace our most creative player by a mile?? Morata mandzu are WAY to similar to play a two striker formation effectively, and if Dybala is supposed to be our ss, than that means we go another season with no proper trequartista, OR we buy one this summer, which is more smoke to the fire that pogba or someone else is leaving for big money.
The only good scenario I can see from this is 433, but I really don't think dybala, morata, and berardi have the quality to play 433 on a regular basis, they are all better in the center and all would need considerable development on the wings.
Maybe I underestimate mandzus creative and technical ability, but I just can't help but feel this is a disaster in the making.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pereyra-Morata-Mandzukic would be meh.

It should be either Dybala-Morata-Mandzukic or Pereyra-Morata-Dybala.

Pereyra cant pass.Sorry i wouldnt want him to start when he would've to support Morata and Mandzukic.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
There are an awful lot of trequartisti who would look rather good with Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba behind them and two of the three forwards you mentioned in front.

Even just a solid, unexceptional player like Vasquez from Palermo would probably do pretty well.
The difference though, is that Diego would most likely come significantly cheaper than Vasquez. And he is certainly quicker than Vasquez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)