Mario Mandžukić (105 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
ofcourse ProMoggi would 1st go to the Pjanic and Mandzukic threads after a game. lol
And the Allegri one. Those are my 3 biggest issues with this great team. And it is issues that it seems a lot of people disagree(d) about. A year ago when mentioning Pjanic as being limited/overrated, everyone were laughing. Now half of this group starts insulting him during our games. So maybe not so outrageous claims after all.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And the Allegri one. Those are my 3 biggest issues with this great team. And it is issues that it seems a lot of people disagree(d) about. A year ago when mentioning Pjanic as being limited/overrated, everyone were laughing. Now half of this group starts insulting him during our games. So maybe not so outrageous claims after all.
i dont take the live thread seriously tbh. lots of shit being said there in the heat of the moment

Mr.NoGood

Sep 30, 2018
Currently my favorite player in the team. But i believe with one more technical player instead of him we can have more possession and control in the mid.
For me he is irreplaceable. He plays every position. Striker who also runs back to defend isn't something that we see everyday. And not to talk about his militancy. One of most underrated players for sure.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Its not like we score a lot of unimportant goals these days. We win most games with a single goal. Today's and the previous games were very important too. 3 points each. He had 0 shots in both games. How can a star striker have 0 attempts, 0 dribbles, 0 crosses etc.

If we played with more productive players and a proper game plan in attack, then maybe all goals didnt need to be so decisive.

Mr.NoGood

Sep 30, 2018
Mandzu: ''Football is played for fans. Without them nothing makes sense. Mood of fans has big impact on me. This support I have in Turin is one of factors that contribute to me playing well. This relationship with Juve's fans means a lot to me and I think it's one of most important relationship I had in career. I feel big respect from Juventus' fans,
and if you ask me how I got it, then I can only repeat that it is in the approach. I'm player that gives best of him in every moment, and fans recognizes it. Their respect is a sign that I do my job right.''

touched-gif-10.gif

Last edited:

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
Mandzu: ''Football is played for fans. Without them nothing makes sense. Mood of fans has big impact on me. This support I have in Turin is one of factors that contribute to me playing well. This relationship with Juve's fans means a lot to me and I think it's one of most important relationship I had in career. I feel big respect from Juventus' fans,
and if you ask me how I got it, then I can only repeat that it is in the approach. I'm player that gives best of him in every moment, and fans recognizes it. Their respect is a sign that I do my job right.''

touched-gif-10.gif
Where did he say that? :touched:

Doubtful. Mostly scores just headers and tap ins, few finesse shots or Dybala esque curlers...you won't get many Xpoints from him.
Why is juve1234 in your body? Wasn't he banned?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)