Mario Mandžukić (32 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Mario was always one of my favourites players here - thanks to his character, but I must say I had my doubts about the CF position with only him there (well we also have KEan but he doesnt play). I must say Im suprised how good he is for us now, we are much more dangerous with him than with Higuain.
I actually love concept of having trio of CR7, Mario and Dybala, they complement each other and seem to have find a good understanding.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Just listened to his interview at local news station. He said he never felt so powerful and he is having the best moments in his club career, more enjoyable than in Bayern 2013.
Pandering a bit

Winning CL in 2013 can't be understated

But I respect what he's saying/doing

Mr.NoGood

Sep 30, 2018
Interview for RTL (Croatian TV channel)

About Juventus:

''We are conscious that we are strong, but Champions League is hard competition with lot of great teams. We are ready to compete with anyone and all of us want to win it. There is still time to next CL's match. It's important for us to keep like this in Serie A and that will be a good preparation for CL matches. ''

About his form and playing:

''I think it's not just about this season. I also played good seasons before. I don't think about my age at all, I feel phenomenal physically and mentally. I'm full of energy, I'm eager for game and I'm looking forward to every game I play. I can feel that I hadn't feel this good for a long time. I feel maybe even better from period when I was in Bayern.''

About teammates:

''I'm getting along with all teammates. They all are great boys and great players. Atmosphere is awesome, after all if that wasn't like this we wouldn't achieve results like these.''

''When Ronaldo signed for Juventus I knew that we would get along because we played lot of games against each other and we respect each other. He is a big player and big worker. I really didn't have any problems adjusting to him in the team.''

About Croatian National Team:

''I'm really happy man when it comes to CNT and it will stay like that. Joy after Russia still keeps me and I will it will last till end of my life. There isn't day that I don't remember World Cup; photos, games and euphoria. I follow CNT's matches with happiness, I root and don't regret for anything.''

About retirement:

''It wasn't an easy decision, but every decision that I made in my career was correct. I repeat; I'm happy about CNT. My dream was to accomplish something big with CNT and I did it. Now it's time for some other boys and that's all I can say.''

About Dinamo:

''I generally like to watch matches in Croatian League. Every success of Croatian clubs makes me happy. As regards to Dinamo; when they came this far, they don't need to stop but try to go further. I want all luck to them.''

About Luka Modric:

''Luka deserved it working hard all these years. I was happy because of him. We heard and I congratulated him. I want him to continue that way.''

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. Merry Christmas people! :allegri:

Last edited:

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Where were you last week
I'm not the biggest admirer of this bloke, it should not be my responsibility to keep this thread alive. He has a lot of fanboys it seems, and they like laughing at their own jokes, sniffing their own farts and throwing internet insults left and right. If I engage when their hormones are up, I would most likely get banned immediately. I will be here to evaluate him by the end of the season as I have always said, if he will still be around and if I'm not banned before haha

But it is very symptomatic that if he doesn't score, then this thread is very silent, as if even his admirers can't appreciate or even define his contribution when he doesn't score. That's my issue with playing him on all our games in the current 3 striker setup. It seems quite easy to nullify and I'm afraid we will get exposed in CL. But right now that's pure speculation of course.

Mr.NoGood

Sep 30, 2018
But it is very symptomatic that if he doesn't score, then this thread is very silent, as if even his admirers can't appreciate or even define his contribution when he doesn't score.
He doesn't need to score a a goal to contribute to match. He contribute to match in lot of ways than just scoring goals.Just him stepping onto the pitch contributes Juve.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It was a great assist, actually. He knew exactly what he was doing with that header. He couldn't shoot on goal and just a slight touch was enough to put the ball in the box, in hope that a Juve player will be there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)