Mario Mandžukić (19 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Legend foretold that Fr3sh was born with a birthmark under his t-rex left arm, cryptologists tried everything to decipher the subterrean hyroglyphics, where every linguist expert failed in the world, this guy managed to narrow it down.

it translates to......

Inter material.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
can't imagine how technical he is. a target man / LW of that size and physicality with that mobility and work rate. damn. more people need to buy his jersey
:agree: he has it all. Having this guy on the field is almost like having 12 men. And it also allows us to field a relatively physically unimpressive midfield duo like Pjanic-Khedira, because this beast will drop back to midfield and defence and put in the extra yards every time.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Mandzu in this form and Alex Sandro will bring havoc on this left side. Both are beasts and comeplement each other. Right now Mandzukic is only missing his clinical finishing other than that he is probably our most useful player. Alex Sandro is just Alex Sandro for me the best LB in the game atm. He can defend well and his crosses are great, he can dribble, he is fast, strong as fuck. For me this guy is really something else. Sometimes when we are few goals ahead you can just see how he refuses to give the ball away and carries it for fun.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

And after this article was released (its 4-5 months old), he has also beat up some guy in a night club, and you WANT THIS GUY :lol:

I mean Tuz semi losing their shit for one refusal of handshake, imagine if we had this complete infantile simp in our side lol.
It's Fr3sh. Nothing should surprise you anymore regarding his taste in footballers. He loves Liverpool ffs :D

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The biggest surprise in this new formation. He's got skills I wasn't aware of, lol. Passing, dibbling and drive from this guy is like stolen from someone else. The guy has 30yo and runs more than dem shiny kids who are 10 years younger.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't love them or support them. i just prefer them over the rest of the EPL, mainly because they made Meelan cry. :D
:D

too bad we have some european cup history with them, too. i could never cheer them, ever. ok, maybe i could against inter or man.utd, but that's all.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The biggest surprise in this new formation. He's got skills I wasn't aware of, lol. Passing, dibbling and drive from this guy is like stolen from someone else. The guy has 30yo and runs more than dem shiny kids who are 10 years younger.
agreed. we talked about him with some friends, and most of us were surprised that mandzu actually made some progress in this age. it's like he improved his passing and ball control a lot, and also his movement, his positioning became top notch lately.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
agreed. we talked about him with some friends, and most of us were surprised that mandzu actually made some progress in this age. it's like he improved his passing and ball control a lot, and also his movement, his positioning became top notch lately.
I swear, a few months ago he looked static and slow. His passing was questionable as well. Now the guy does it all. Plus the never dying engine. Yesterday he presses the keeper at 94th minute at pretty much full speed which is just, wow.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
The movement is probably because he have gotten ride of all the injuries that plagued him last year.

I think the ballcontrol looks a lot better on the wings, because there is a little bit more space there. Also the opponent FB is typicly a little smaller than the CB he is used to facing, and he is able to hold them of pretty easy, which makes it easier to protect the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)