Mario Mandžukić (58 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
icemaη;5451754 said:
Na, we should replace him with Pjaca. Doesn't matter if he has been brilliant, Pjaca can't be worse. He's also very young, ergo better by default.
I'll have to disagree, bro. You don't drop a player who's been phenomenal every match excelling at everything including defend. Pjaca is still too green however he does need more playing time that has been the case.

If anything replace Cuadrado from time to time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'll have to disagree, bro. You don't drop a player who's been phenomenal every match excelling at everything including defend. Pjaca is still too green however he does need more playing time that has been the case.

If anything replace Cuadrado from time to time.
I was being sarcastic :D
This is the first time in a year Quads is starting three games in a row. Let the poor guy enjoy his minutes.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fuck I'm getting old and can't even tell sarcasm anymore :D I'm falling for it every time.
Cmon man was a bit obvious ;)

He'll replace Cuads soonish, as he resembles him the closest

- - - Updated - - -

Bench for Pjaca.

Pjaca needs to start taking his chances better if he expects to get more playing time.
:tup:

its all good. Pjaca is born for this formation. He'll get there once its firm

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Aurier for right side :tuttosport:

Aurier, 23, put in a cross that Mali's Salif Coulibaly turned into his own net in a 3-1 World Cup qualifying win and proceeded to celebrate with the Ivorian supporters with a throat-slitting gesture.

Chantome, 29, is a popular figure with PSG fans after his 15 years with the French champions from the youth academy to the senior side. The France international, now with Stade Rennais, knows Aurier off the pitch but said the defender "does not know why" he is behaving the way he has been since the start of 2016.

"I am glad I am not on social media much with this sort of thing," Chantome told beIN Sports France. "He is a really nice guy. Tell him to stop? It has all been said already. He is a very nice guy, one who understands things. He is young too...

"I was there to watch PSG versus Bordeaux [PSG won 2-0] and he was suspended. We watched the match together and I asked him 'Why are you doing this?' and he does not know why, that is what is most disturbing.

"The Periscope thing [Aurier insulted former coach Laurent Blanc during a Periscope interview], I know that left a mark. He knew he harmed individuals and the club. The season became complicated for the team as a result."

Aurier's recent celebration with Ivory Coast is not the first time the former Toulouse and Lens man has courted controversy this year.

He was suspended internally after the Persicope debacle and is now awaiting the result of an appeal against a "convertible" two-month prison sentence after being charged with assaulting a police officer.

Before that, Aurier was banned by UEFA for insulting referee Bjorn Kuipers on social media during a Champions League clash with Chelsea in 2015.

And after this article was released (its 4-5 months old), he has also beat up some guy in a night club, and you WANT THIS GUY :lol:

I mean Tuz semi losing their shit for one refusal of handshake, imagine if we had this complete infantile simp in our side lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)