Mario Mandžukić (15 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love Mandzukic so much. He's catching up on Lichtsteiner as my favourite player in this team.

He's only on 9 goals, though. That doesn't really matter shit but I want him to coninue his 20 goals thing!
Too many injuries this season. It's been very stop-start for him. IMO if he stayed injury-free, he'd have scored about 15 goals this season IMO. But as we all know, if he doesnt score goals, he gives sacrifices himself for the team in terms of workrate. He is like our first CB :D

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Too many injuries this season. It's been very stop-start for him. IMO if he stayed injury-free, he'd have scored about 15 goals this season IMO. But as we all know, if he doesnt score goals, he gives sacrifices himself for the team in terms of workrate. He is like our first CB :D
The libero of the attack? Bonucci's mirror image?

- - - Updated - - -

He fights for his friends?
:lol:

It's not like Mario scores 20 goals every year.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Once and again... What a guy. I love our strikers spirit this year. They can play good or bad but you almost always can ser how they performed to the tip of their strenght

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The type of striker I would have in my team if I was to coach a top club.

If there's one football wish I have now is to see him score vs Bayern.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
He has always done this, no matter which shirt. Which is why I've always been a huge fan.
He is the right person to lead our team especially our youth attackinh players.
I still disappoint many juve fans want to replace him with another player.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game but Allegri is right sometimes he is too selfless.

There were a couple of times we had the ball in good crossing positions but he wasn't in the box because he was tracking back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)