Mario Mandžukić (41 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:touched: you're welcome. any ideas? special requests?

btw did you ever have another ava then the current one?
I really didn't have anything particular in mind...preferably him in a Juve shirt while in game or a goal celebration. maybe something majestic or with intensity or you can surprise me if you have something good

And yes I've had plenty of avatars everything from pink floyd to del piero to a dancing black guy with chicken

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I really didn't have anything particular in mind...preferably him in a Juve shirt while in game or a goal celebration. maybe something majestic or with intensity or you can surprise me if you have something good

And yes I've had plenty of avatars everything from pink floyd to del piero to a dancing black guy with chicken
now that sounds great. :lol:

searching pics i could use for your ava, i stumbled over this one :lol:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Something work talking about is his seeming inability to take it past his man. The thing I like, though is that he doesn't try to. Better to hold possession than to lose it trying some bullshit you know won't work. Dat intelligence.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Something work talking about is his seeming inability to take it past his man. The thing I like, though is that he doesn't try to. Better to hold possession than to lose it trying some bullshit you know won't work. Dat intelligence.
He won't dribble around his player.....he'll bulldoze them :D

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
I feel like his passing is extremely underrated. Some of his lay offs and passing is sort of unexpected when you look at him. He is simply amazing, if only he got back to scoring
This so much. I knew he wasn't the standard target man but the stuff he pulls off sometimes is amazing. Could teach Morata a thing or two, like getting his head up to look around before running into 3 defenders and losing the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 35)

• Gian