Mario Lemina (8 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't see anything that he said in that interview that "rocks the boat".
Really? He hasn't said anything, especially about playing time, all season long. Now the season is over, the club is getting ready to spend for reinforcements and the transfer window is about to open in a month. Why now? He wants to send the message he is "ready" to play and at 23 he wants to express himself as he said. I think its very diplomatic, don't get me wrong, and I'm not saying he is going to turn into that Brazilian kid over at Inter but he is going to start making certain demands soon enough. It's normal, sure, but he has gotta know deep down that his chances of playing at Juventus are getting slimmer.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
According to Fr3sh: He's black and athletic and can do some fancy tricks once every 25 games :D

Honestly though, he's no worse than that useless Venezuelan or that Pseudo footballer with a Rick Ross tattoo.
watch him have a more accomplished career than that hobo hero of yours, he already has as many if not more scudetti :touched:

Really? He hasn't said anything, especially about playing time, all season long. Now the season is over, the club is getting ready to spend for reinforcements and the transfer window is about to open in a month. Why now? He wants to send the message he is "ready" to play and at 23 he wants to express himself as he said. I think its very diplomatic, don't get me wrong, and I'm not saying he is going to turn into that Brazilian kid over at Inter but he is going to start making certain demands soon enough. It's normal, sure, but he has gotta know deep down that his chances of playing at Juventus are getting slimmer.
It's completely natural for a player of his age wanting to play, he needs to grow and evolve, to do so he needs gametime. He isn't in the wrong. If he has consistent game time I can see him being a SOLID bench player for us

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's completely natural for a player of his age wanting to play, he needs to grow and evolve, to do so he needs gametime. He isn't in the wrong. If he has consistent game time I can see him being a SOLID bench player for us
I never said he is in the wrong. But he is only going to start asking more and more, I doubt we have plans to make him a starter.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I never said he is in the wrong. But he is only going to start asking more and more, I doubt we have plans to make him a starter.
We don't know if he'll miraculously blow up and become a top box-to-box midfielder, but for now he's solid for depth and he's been having lots of game time early in the season. I'd rather keep him personally, both him and Stu, sell the rest of the Rincon's and Asa's.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
There is no point for a club like Juve to keep a player that might become a "padoin". Right now he offers nothing. Every time he comes on the field you just know that he won't have a good game, because he basically never has one. Padoin offered everything that Lemina lacks, a footballing brain, positioning, knowing what to do and when to do it. If we are gonna suffer through a player's developmental stages in the first team then he must have a higher ceiling than Padoin.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We don't know if he'll miraculously blow up and become a top box-to-box midfielder, but for now he's solid for depth and he's been having lots of game time early in the season. I'd rather keep him personally, both him and Stu, sell the rest of the Rincon's and Asa's.
Keep Rincon, sell Stu & Asa

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And that would have been worse

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He's a good kid, I still think he could develop into a pretty good player but I understand if he wants more minutes. Make some cash on him.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
According to Fr3sh: He's black and athletic and can do some fancy tricks once every 25 games :D

Honestly though, he's no worse than that useless Venezuelan or that Pseudo footballer with a Rick Ross tattoo.
U honestly don't have a clue

- - - Updated - - -

I always like him and I'm still waiting for some explanation to understand why after Red card in Lyon he was "sick" for like three months

He obviously want to go so hands r obviously tied :beppe:

Good bye and good luck

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
U honestly don't have a clue

- - - Updated - - -

I always like him and I'm still waiting for some explanation to understand why after Red card in Lyon he was "sick" for like three months

He obviously want to go so hands r obviously tied :beppe:

Good bye and good luck
I obviously don't, so why bother, or are you just looking to argue for the sake of arguing? :boh: :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)