Mario Lemina (30 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'd rather get new bench players, this guy is just too stupid to play in this team. Our biggest strength is our cohesion and how we play as a unit. This guy fucks that up and adds unnecessary pressure on our defence with his stupid judgement.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Sturaro is underrated here, his hustling is a huge asset, and he had a quite good game at Roma even on a technical level this time. He has nice performances when his head's straight and he overcomes the confidence issues he sometimes have. He doesn't let his opponent space and that forces mistakes on their part. I'd much rather have him than Lemina.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'd rather get new bench players, this guy is just too stupid to play in this team. Our biggest strength is our cohesion and how we play as a unit. This guy $#@!s that up and adds unnecessary pressure on our defence with his stupid judgement.
I don't like the insults against our current players but I have to admit that there have to be some of that cuz there have to a reason why Max don't trust on him to play in a 2 CM MF or in a DM position

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)