Mario Lemina (21 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I dont understand this Shit at all.. He hasn't been playing and suddenly Bam! There he is.. If we'd play him against chievo and the match after that maybe that could be considered as giving someone a chance.. Ffs one match in 4 months is not a chance.. Certainly not one where our whole team plays like garbage

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Yes, I like Lemina. I think he has great physical tools and the potential to be a good player. But the guy is mentally destroyed right now, he's checked out. Since after he did something shady in his personal life and got disappeared with, he's done .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
today's tuttosport is quoting him saying he was happy to play and he'd like to stay with us, and also they write that paratici still believes in lemina.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If they truly believed in him, someone would have step up and talk to allegri something like "hey you know Lemina..whats going on?, give him a chance"...

But allegri seems to not care, neither the board.

We dont know what he did outside the fields but it fucked up his Juventus career.

Also i founf super weird his cameo on Napoli... i mean ...you dont use this player ever...and then u throw him in the san paolo against Napoli in a weird position for him.

Weird coaching IMO.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why is it weird coaching? He solved an issue for Allegri, he did not have other alternatives with Pjaca injured and Cuadrado fatigued, only other option was Dani Alves, but he isnt physical enough match up there and he is better in a scenario where we keep most of the ball not see 20% of it...Lemina was only CM who could play that makeshift role he got, physical, all around player who likes to run with or without the ball plenty. It didnt work out too well, but for the minimum task of minimizing risk it was alright for Allegri, kept the teams shape intact which is why Allegri is playing players out of position like this, to keep going what works for the team, this formation, even if we dont have the squad for it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If they truly believed in him, someone would have step up and talk to allegri something like "hey you know Lemina..whats going on?, give him a chance"...

But allegri seems to not care, neither the board.

We dont know what he did outside the fields but it fucked up his Juventus career.

Also i founf super weird his cameo on Napoli... i mean ...you dont use this player ever...and then u throw him in the san paolo against Napoli in a weird position for him.

Weird coaching IMO.
He was subbed in at RM the game before the int. break, so it wasnt out of the blue, he was obviously planned to play there. We are short on options in the attacking positions so Allegri will obviously try some of the other players there, and Lemina who played RB occasionaly at Marseille and is familiar with playing out wide was one of the options.

Also lol at the constant "he did something off the pitch" mentioning. People talk like he was a sure starter here and then suddenly was benched for the rest of the season because he fucked Allegris daughter or something. He was always a rotation option here, played for a while when Marchisio and Pjanic were our out, and got benched again when they returned. In the meantime, we changed to a 2 man midfield so he would obviously have even less playing opportunities. As simple as that

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At least he did some cameos here and there. You cannot say he wasnt getting some time before “that" happened.

Now he is an outcast.

Not that i care to be honest. If he is of no use he should be sold.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
At least he did some cameos here and there. You cannot say he wasnt getting some time before “that" happened.

Now he is an outcast.

Not that i care to be honest. If he is of no use he should be sold.
You realize he made 6 appearances in Serie A since "that" (whatever that is) happened, despite being gone for the AFCON and returning injured? Not exactly an outcast, dont you think

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As far as i know he has not been relevant even with those appearances. Before and after the injury. Even sturaro who is another outcast, has appeared more than him.

No matter how you look at it, he has not been relevant for us and that says a lot taking in consideration he showed some potential, but it seems it was not fulfilled.

Still, like i said before..if he needs to be sold then so be it. he has not put the field alight anyways

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
As far as i know he has not been relevant even with those appearances. Before and after the injury. Even sturaro who is another outcast, has appeared more than him.

No matter how you look at it, he has not been relevant for us and that says a lot taking in consideration he showed some potential, but it seems it was not fulfilled.

Still, like i said before..if he needs to be sold then so be it. he has not put the field alight anyways
an outcast is someone you scratch from the team and dont plan to use anymore, which neither Sturaro and Lemina are, as shown by how much they played. we have like 8 CMs and play with only 2, yet Lemina managed to play in 4 games the last month. hes a bench option with 4 CMs ahead of him in rotation, same as Sturaro, which is why they play so little. nothing to do with being disliked by Allegri or such BS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)