Mario Lemina (29 Viewers)

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Yeah, I think this is Asamoah's final season unless he can pull off an amazing string of matches. And it's not like he's that versatile, we just forced him to the left and it worked, despite the fact that he didn't really like it. I'm pretty sure he'll never be the same midfielder again unless some miracle happens. Guess we could keep him as an option on the left for 3-5-2.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Asa might be done as a player we knew as sad as it sounds. And he is 5 years older then Lemina. What's the point in keeping him with his versatility if he is never available to show his qualities? I'm not saying that Lemina is the healthiest person of earth, but keeping Asa alone is a long shot.
Depends on what the doctors say I suppose. If Asa gets past the injuries we will have a beast that play LWB or CM and is a Juve legend. We already know how good he is let alone how good he will be. Lemina is still a question mark and have not been in good health either.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Depends on what the doctors say I suppose. If Asa gets past the injuries we will have a beast that play LWB or CM and is a Juve legend. We already know how good he is let alone how good he will be. Lemina is still a question mark and have not been in good health either.
It's all up to doctors yeah. But tbh, I don't think Asa is a beast at LWB (yeah he was in SeriaA team of the year, but still) and really not sure he can get back to his level even healthy. We need another midfield to play alongside Pogbs and Cheesio, I don't like Khedira, he doesn't bring enough in my book. He adds balance and all this stuff, but I think we need another kind of player there – more mobile, pacy, working on higher speed, but still sound defensively (basically, Chilean abysmal drunkard was great at all this). And I think nor Lemina or Asa could fill this role. And I do like Lemina, but only play him as DM or regista.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It's all up to doctors yeah. But tbh, I don't think Asa is a beast at LWB (yeah he was in SeriaA team of the year, but still) and really not sure he can get back to his level even healthy. We need another midfield to play alongside Pogbs and Cheesio, I don't like Khedira, he doesn't bring enough in my book. He adds balance and all this stuff, but I think we need another kind of player there – more mobile, pacy, working on higher speed, but still sound defensively (basically, Chilean abysmal drunkard was great at all this). And I think nor Lemina or Asa could fill this role. And I do like Lemina, but only play him as DM or regista.
Asa was a great LWB for us. Defensively extremely solid and had decent stats going forward. Ideally you want to have 2 options for each wingback position. An attacking LWB and a more defensive one. Sandro is clearly the attacking one and Asa could go back to being the defensive one.

Similarly Cuadrado has been our attacking RWB and Licht our defensive one. The problem is that Caudrado cant play Rb in a back four and so we might let him go and get an attacking RWB/RB rather than a RW/RWB. This way we have two players with different attributes for both our main formations.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Asa was a great LWB for us. Defensively extremely solid and had decent stats going forward. Ideally you want to have 2 options for each wingback position. An attacking LWB and a more defensive one. Sandro is clearly the attacking one and Asa could go back to being the defensive one.

Similarly Cuadrado has been our attacking RWB and Licht our defensive one. The problem is that Caudrado cant play Rb in a back four and so we might let him go and get an attacking RWB/RB rather than a RW/RWB. This way we have two players with different attributes for both our main formations.
I don't think Asa was such a great as LWB, it's like my opinion man. He is solid defensively in 352, but that's it, attacking-wise he is poorer than Evra. And I think Sandro is great all-around LB, without weak spots, the only idea I have why Max plays Evra in CL is Patrice's leadership and experience.
On the right side we do have this problem yeah. Licht is on his decline, he always was not flair and fancy going forward, but now he gives up ball too easy and makes mistakes in defense. We need proper RB, without it we limit our tactical flexibility in a great way.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I don't think Asa was such a great as LWB, it's like my opinion man. He is solid defensively in 352, but that's it, attacking-wise he is poorer than Evra. And I think Sandro is great all-around LB, without weak spots, the only idea I have why Max plays Evra in CL is Patrice's leadership and experience.
On the right side we do have this problem yeah. Licht is on his decline, he always was not flair and fancy going forward, but now he gives up ball too easy and makes mistakes in defense. We need proper RB, without it we limit our tactical flexibility in a great way.
Congrats, you just summoned the @Zachinator

Prepare to be roflstomped

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IMO we should keep both. Asa and Lemina.

Like is aid in other thread.... Lemin and sturaro would be a good couple for the future. They can take turns in that position depending on the game.

Asamoah on the other side can deputy Pogba and Sandro. Thats assuming he will be able to get back to form.

Bring mandragora and buy a super talented AM and i think we are set.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Peasant filth isnt allowed to have an opinion. Especially when its such a bunch of horseshit like this.

Shut the fuck up.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Asamoah was not a great LWB.

It's not like he ever made it in the Serie A team of the season once.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Asamoah was not a great LWB.

It's not like he ever made it in the Serie A team of the season once.
I know about team of the season, but it doesn't mean much in Seria A, not so many good wingbacks play here nowadays . De Sciglio was LB in team of the year before Asa, and headless chicken Armero before him - are they great LWBs? He did his job great, esp. considering that it's not his natural position, but that's about it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I know about team of the season, but it doesn't mean much in Seria A, not so many good wingbacks play here nowadays . De Sciglio was LB in team of the year before Asa, and headless chicken Armero before him - are they great LWBs? He did his job great, esp. considering that it's not his natural position, but that's about it.
:)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He already has. Only thing Sturaro has over Lemina is he wasnt injured for nearly 5 months. But Sturaro has not shown the kind of promising qualities and dynamic abilities as a DM and on the ball as Lemina has.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Me ain't ha dem to study na. I take it dat ur black then. @Fresh is allegedly black? The way he does jump out heself when dem put up dem hungry hungry white girl pics his blackness up for review.
:rofl:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Me ain't ha dem to study na. I take it dat ur black then. @Fresh is allegedly black? The way he does jump out heself when dem put up dem hungry hungry white girl pics his blackness up for review.
Seen,,, I waked up tu gemme a col' pop and dem I foought somebody was barbecuing. I Say lor' jesus is' a fire dem i ranout, I didn grab no shoes or nothin’ jesus I ran fo my life. An them da smoke got me, i got bronchitis ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)