Mario Lemina (33 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Damn you guys already has Hernanes, now Lemina. Can Marchisio be fit and surely a starter when play with us. I am much more confident seeing Muller vs Marchisio than Muller vs Lemina or Hernanes.

Have a nice day Tuz
:lol:

Lemina isnt in the CL squad, which is a shame at this point.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It's okay, if we beat Bayern and get through the next stage we'll need to rotate a lot. He'll have plenty of time for Serie A and that should give us a better idea of how good he really is. If all goes well next season he could be a starter.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has had one poor game, one, not that he has played many, but it was the Sassuolo game we lost. We were dominated and toyed with in midfield.

Otherwise, every other instance he has looked a very capable and dynamic midfielder. Considering he was playing mostly when we were shit, its reason to be alot more hopeful for him to showcase his skillset more now then when things were falling apart. Mainly because he is a player who is not afraid to impose himself and seems to have the skillset physically and technically sound. He will occasional attack/score, but thats just a bonus and I would say its the weaker part of his game considering he is a conservative combative midfield (with decent technical feet). What I want to see him excell at is what we need the most, someone just owning the midfield physically and possessionally.

- - - Updated - - -

People should really calm the fuck down. :lol:
This too.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I wouldn't be surprised if he replaced khedira next season. Khedira looks like a 34 year old out there and he doesn't really compliment marchisio that well. I know juves record when khedira starts but I think that's where people overrate him. Yes, he's got more positional awareness than Lemina and Sturaro but that's expected with his experience.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wouldn't be surprised if he replaced khedira next season. Khedira looks like a 34 year old out there and he doesn't really compliment marchisio that well. I know juves record when khedira starts but I think that's where people overrate him. Yes, he's got more positional awareness than Lemina and Sturaro but that's expected with his experience.
Khedira isn't overrated. But what is underrated is the stability he gives the midfield. He is very consistent in doing the easy/simple things well without over complicating anything.

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #775
    Khedira isn't overrated. But what is underrated is the stability he gives the midfield. He is very consistent in doing the easy/simple things well without over complicating anything.
    :tup:

We still haven't lost a game in which he's started. He doesn't do a lot of flashy things, but he keeps the midfield ticking. Vital member of the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)