Mario Lemina (7 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Has always convinced when he was on the pitch, his injuries this season have been worrying though.

If he stays fit, I'd say we should buy him, it's only 10 million after all.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Has always convinced when he was on the pitch, his injuries this season have been worrying though.

If he stays fit, I'd say we should buy him, it's only 10 million after all.
:shifty: Far from it. He has been usually tasked to play Marchiso's role so its not really fair.

Even today I would not call him convincing as a CM. But it does suggest he has some attacking ability. He'll need to repeat that often for it to be seen as more than an anomaly though.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:shifty: Far from it. He has been usually tasked to play Marchiso's role so its not really fair.

Even today I would not call him convincing as a CM. But it does suggest he has some attacking ability. He'll need to repeat that often for it to be seen as more than an anomaly though.
He scored against Napoli as well and he was brilliant against Genoa earlier in the season. If not for injuries hed be extremely useful for us. Very talented player, a bit unpolished though.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Damn you guys already has Hernanes, now Lemina. Can Marchisio be fit and surely a starter when play with us. I am much more confident seeing Muller vs Marchisio than Muller vs Lemina or Hernanes.

Have a nice day Tuz
:lol: Ofcourse Hernanes and Lemina are much superior to Marchisio.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

He's virtually always been great considering his age and price tag for sure. Of course not starting quality, but more than enough for a 22 year old costig 12 million.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)