Mario Lemina (28 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He and Stuaro worked well together...I saw them double down frequently and that certainly helped us control the midfield.
Pressing game as a unit and zone defending is well and good, but individually speaking Sturaro was dissapointing. It became perplexing to follow and try to assess what he was supposed to add, he barely tackled/imposed himself enough, ran alot off the ball but didnt go forward or join the builds up in any way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pressing game as a unit and zone defending is well and good, but individually speaking Sturaro was dissapointing. It became perplexing to follow and try to assess what he was supposed to add, he barely tackled/imposed himself enough, ran alot off the ball but didnt go forward or join the builds up in any way.
yeah he had a completely different game today than the one against City.

We are unfortunately left guessing until Marchisio & Khedira & Asamoah get back.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Maybe i have the wrong expectations from Lemina. I tought he was a good dribble player (like Pogba) with some good offensive rushes. But today i didn't see any good rush from him. Defensively he did it well, but he was for me way much out of possesion.
YOU DEFENITELY DO.

He is a defensive midfielder with good passing feet, he has nothing alike with Pogba besides hair, and is not an offensive player or skill based player like Pogba.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Lemina playmaked and kept winning the ball. Ref got it wrong many times IMO. Has great potential to become a starter. Marchisio to play b2b if Lemina becomes a regular..

Mandzukic wasn't sharp today, but he fought well and had a few good first touches. Sure, he must improve but he wasn't terrible..
The DM is where Marchisio excells and that is definetly his place when he gets back. I also think that Lemina will be better as a b2b midfielder where he can use hes agression and speed better.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Can see the potential with Lemina but he has a long way to go. Sturaro and him together wasn't great in trying to control possession.

He looked decent on the ball but made a few bad passes.

I don't like how he always seems to be on the wrong side when tackling. It looks like he is trying to come round the side and steal the ball when it isn't really on and ended up getting easily turned or giving a foul away. I liked how he held his position well though.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Can see the potential with Lemina but he has a long way to go. Sturaro and him together wasn't great in trying to control possession.

He looked decent on the ball but made a few bad passes.

I don't like how he always seems to be on the wrong side when tackling. It looks like he is trying to come round the side and steal the ball when it isn't really on and ended up getting easily turned or giving a foul away. I liked how he held his position well though.
give him time. he is a great young player. i thought he was a lil shy today yet to unleash the pitbull in him.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
He and Sturaro shouldn't play together if we have other fit midfielders, and we do.

We're too passive when they're both there.

Still, both of them show lot of potential and will need playing time do develop.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He is good defensively but is he also good offensively?
Our team looked much more solid today but our attacking game is still not good enough

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Very impressive debut, in my opinion.

Confident going into his tackles, comfortable anchoring ahead of the defense, quick to get on opponents' counters. Very defensive minded and technically gifted.

Still so work to do in getting him integrated into the offense and transition from defense to attack but overall not a bad display for his Serie A debut at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)