Mario Lemina (6 Viewers)

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #343
    I thought he had a good debut. Showed a lot of confidence and personality. Not afraid to get stuck in with the tackles and seems to be a decent passer as well (key pass that lead to our first goal, and one beautiful cross-field ball to Cuadrado in the second half) Looks like a real fighter, big potential.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    I'd say he's exactly the type of player we need, more technical version of Sturaro, someone to break up opponent's play but also someone that has more facets to his game and is able to make important contribution in other areas. I was left rather impressed with his debut, first game in Italy and all along it seemed like a routine work for him. Went to see couple of stats after the game and his passing accuracy among other things is incredible, 91% vs Genoa, also had 7 duels won, 5 tackles and 6 recoveries. Bravo Mario, keep it up.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Saw no one had posted his highlights. Some great tackles in there that were wrongly called fouls. Calm on the ball. As Allegri said, he seems suited to the regista role.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    keeping it simple, we need his physical presence in the MF, i think he'll be more impressive plaing as a CM along with Pogba and Marchisio.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Can't tell much of anything against the last 2 opponents except physically he is definitely strong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)