Mario Lemina (8 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was a dumb question, playmaker means someone who likely builds up and spreads play, nothing of this player suggest he is an AM so why ask. He is a defensively midfielder with some decent passing feet, enough to consider himself bit of a playmaker basically.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It was a dumb question, playmaker means someone who likely builds up and spreads play, nothing of this player suggest he is an AM so why ask. He is a defensively midfielder with some decent passing feet, enough to consider himself bit of a playmaker basically.
It wasn't a dumb question, but this definitely is a dumb answer.

- - - Updated - - -

And he isn't a Gattuso-esque DM. He has good technique, he's good on the ball, and regista is one of the roles he can play (not a secondary role for him). Given his tactical versatility and deep-lying playmaking ability, I don't see how that was that strange a question. And usually, when someone says playmaker is a position they can play, they're talking about AM.

Most likely, he meant deep-lying playmaker. I just wanted to make sure AM isn't yet another position he can play because he can play plenty of them.

I wanted someone who knows about the player to answer.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
5:46 nice! He looks like he can hold onto the ball under pressure something Sturaro and Padoin can't do. Take into account his age, he has a lot of room for improvement so fingers crossed he can grow into a more than solid midfielder.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
5:46 nice! He looks like he can hold onto the ball under pressure something Sturaro and Padoin can't do. Take into account his age, he has a lot of room for improvement so fingers crossed he can grow into a more than solid midfielder.
that run screams for a gif :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)