Mario Lemina (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2015
Mario Lemina fight Alvaro Morata Olympique Marseille - Juventus
uploadkadeh.ir/vrpmq81vh5eu/fight.html

:bitchslap:

Another Here : Lemina Punches Toivonen D**k - Fight time!!
youtube.com/watch?v=3loV11IACRA

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Lemina is certainly not coming as a CM, we are well stacked up with them, it must be the RWB role he is covering, but I donnot understand, we have a stellar player there in Licht, there is no reason to replace him in any formation. And fir depth with have Caceres, Isla and now Quadrado, not to mention that Padoin, Asamoah and even Pereyra can all be used as decent subs there, why would we want a 4th sub?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@Fred is the French league guru
I think it's a move that is a bit surprising to be honest.

When he was bought from Lorient there was a lot of hype surrounding him, as he had shown real glimpses of quality there. The commotion was mostly because Christian Gourcuff who was the Lorient manager at the time, and a coach who has been renowned to develop young players (Gignac, Koscielny, Gameiro, Jallet all played for Gourcuff in early stages of their careers and he gets a lot of credit for developing them) had been extremely incensed at the management for selling Lemina to Marseille at the end of the mercato and for a small sum. Gourcuff thought very highly of him. He didn't break into the Marseille side though, so he probably didn't do as well as he was expected to.

That being said, he does look a decent prospect. Defensively he is very good; he’s more the energetic type than the disciplined one, but he’s an excellent tackler, really strong presence in the middle of the pitch. He’s quite versatile too; last season Bielsa used him as a right wingback in a 3-5-2 formation, when L’OM had a mini injury crisis and he didn’t do too badly.
All in all a gamble for Juve, as he hasn’t really shown enough that would make one expect him to move to a club like Juve, but he’s still young and he does have ability, so it could pay off.

He

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I like this guy from what I watched in the game against us. He is kind of a prick of a player, but the kind of prick you want him to be in our side. He and Pogba been mates since some time, hope Pogba can help him settle down.

On the other hand, we are sending Isla and De Ceglie on loan, I beginning to think that this two will end up like Jorge Martinez and Giovinco, it means we are not going to be able to sell them off but loan their ass till their contract runs down in 2017.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Juventus have reportedly agreed terms on the deal for Olympique de Marseilles' Mario Lemina, beating Napoli.

The midfielder was already believed to be close to the Bianconeri in spite of an interest by their Azzurri rivals.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport online, director general Beppe Marotta is defining the last details of the deal with OM in these hours.

It appears that Mauricio Isla will join the Ligue 1 club as part of the deal, but not Paolo De Ceglie, who turned down the possibility of moving to France.

The financial details have not been released yet, though the most recent reports mentioned a €1.5m loan deal with an option to buy for €10m.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

he will kick major asses you pussies. i expect great things from this kid.

do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)