Mario Gomez - Forward - Bayern Munich (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Ok now. Pass that bong, and a stash of cash to go along with it :D
:D Well let's use that 22 mil number that's been floating around. That should be enough for Gomez and then, by the greatest miracle ever witnessed by humanity, Marotta manages to find buyers for our so called "dead wood," leaving enough for Tevez or Jovetic or someone. Live in reality but dream big, my friend :touched:.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I really dont want him to be our 1st choice striker even as a free transfer (altough I do not doubt his scoring ability...) but I guess its better to get him than another Bendtner Anelka or Boriello...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
well mr.chocolate, that depends on many factors. such as will he cost more than 22 million? otherwise mr.chocolate I'm afraid we don't stand a chance. another factor is whether we can agree with bayern munich to purchase him for a fee of 22 million. and lastly, will he bayern demand more than 22 million euros? that's all the factors i can think of. feel free to contribute and add other factors if you can think of them, mr.chocolate. one of them for example could be his price and whether it will surpass 22 million.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Unfortunately he will probably cost 23m, so no we can't buy him.
even 22.5 million would be too much for us.

im not quite sure what the issue is with having llorente and another striker in the squad. Llorente has missed a lot of football, what if he joins and is merda?? then we have merda for teh rest of the season upfront. Competition is healthy and useful for squad rotation.

for me i would prefer tevez to be signed first but having gomez and llorente as options for the main striker role is a major improvement from matri, anelka and bend-over.

even better...tevez, gomez, llorente, vucinic and giovinco...that is a good group of forwards compared to what we have now.

just remember, higuain, suarez, jovetic or any other 30 million plus forward is not joining. so lets take the low bearing fruit that are still decent enough to score goals. Gomez fits in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)