Mario Götze (1 Viewer)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Well, perhaps staying @ Dortmund for another year is a blessing in disguise. We can then focus all our efforts on acquiring him in the summer of 2013; it's not as far fetched or unreasonable as it may seem.
Won't happen. Those delusional Germans see Italy as a step down. Hell will break loose if their new golden boy switches to their nr 1 enemy, Serie A.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If there is anyone that worthy of wearing our #10 shirt after DP, it's Gotze. Super skillful, classy and handsome....like Ale :touched:

Hummels and Gotze here would be AMAZING!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
overrated by the germans..kroos is by far teh best talent germany has atm

but i would looove to see him here..though his price tag is somewhere near 30 mils

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
If by some miracle Juve sign him, rest assured that within the first game that we draw, everyone will say we wasted money by getting him and not buying a top striker

Apr 29, 2006
Won't happen. Those delusional Germans see Italy as a step down. Hell will break loose if their new golden boy switches to their nr 1 enemy, Serie A.
Show him the number 10 shirt and he will forget about that in a blink of an eye. So will the germans btw... I am trying to be objective and still can't figure out a more prestigious shirt number in any club. Perhaps 7 in United comes to mind, but again - not THAT important.
Its a very heavy shirt though and must be a long term commitment.

Jul 1, 2010
Gotze is better than Hazard, I've been saying this for two years and my opinion has been reinforced with Gotze's stellar performances in the CL this year, with Hazard flopping in the same competition.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Gotze is better than Hazard, I've been saying this for two years and my opinion has been reinforced with Gotze's stellar performances in the CL this year, with Hazard flopping in the same competition.

definitely. the french league has become a joke when it comes to players. everyone gets so overrated. look at chamakh and gervinho. both were killing it there and now are shit. bundesliga on the other hand has been producing talent nonstop. mofos are lethal.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
nah, hazard is way better than most players who come from there. i don't know if he'll be as good as people thought but he's far from a bad player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)