Mario Götze (3 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I dream that the Q will play. :heart: Seems like such a simple thing to ask but in reality it's not so simple...unfortunately

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I agree with this, Jojo is not better but he's only a little behind. I think Vucinic could probably persuade Jojo to come too.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Many players, especially younger players like 16-17 year olds. Marco Verratti is probably the best example.
there are...there are many that in the 2000-2010 era. but other countries developed better sistems, that's why they have success. look at gotze, look at neuer, look at hazard, then look at italy's clubs

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Lets face it, we aren't getting Gotze who is the best German talent in 20 years. Also Hazard is very doubtful but we can get Jovetic.

And Jovetic is a player that is a world beater, and knows Serie A. I think he'd be the step up we need to do something in CL.

Gio, Quag, Matri, Vucinic, Jovetic - I think with this attack we would have nothing to envy anybody in Europe. Good enough I say for last 8 in CL easily. And this should be our target next year.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Lets face it, we aren't getting Gotze who is the best German talent in 20 years. Also Hazard is very doubtful but we can get Jovetic.

And Jovetic is a player that is a world beater, and knows Serie A. I think he'd be the step up we need to do something in CL.

Gio, Quag, Matri, Vucinic, Jovetic - I think with this attack we would have nothing to envy anybody in Europe. Good enough I say for last 8 in CL easily. And this should be our target next year.
:tup:

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
That team I posted is good enough for last 8 in normal circumstances. But I just realized our coeficients are pathetic atm, would we be in pot 4? So we'd probably be fighting for 2nd place and than possible very hard opponents in the round of last 16. Some luck would be needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)