Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (6 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Level below those three in terms of finances and prestige, sure...

Level below them footballing wise..That's just blatantly wrong.

Bayern got humiliated by real and Barça in consecutive seasons.We on the other hand beat one and stood toe to toe with the other.
Which we still need to show over a longer period, so that we won't be considered the next Dortmund or so. Only cause we reached a final once doesn't mean we are back at the top of European football. We need a quarter final at least this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Which we still need to show over a longer period, so that we won't be considered the next Dortmund or so. Only cause we reached a final once doesn't mean we are back at the top of European football. We need a quarter final at least this season.
Ofcourse.

But losing Tevez and Vidal doesn't mean we suddenly are a level below.

Atlético recycle Players EVERY YEAR yet still compete.

We have greater stability than both Atlético and Dortmund as we have a higher turnover and are able to keep most of our core players.

Star power will be compensated with dacdics and motivation which will way the way for new stars to emerge.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Ofcourse.

But losing Tevez and Vidal doesn't mean we suddenly are a level below.

Atlético recycle Players EVERY YEAR yet still compete.

We have greater stability than both Atlético and Dortmund as we have a higher turnover and are able to keep most of our core players.

Star power will be compensated with dacdics and motivation which will way the way for new stars to emerge.
True that.
I am still abit worried about our Cl run this season. I for one hope for an easy group, cause we tend to struggle at that stage.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You and @DAiDEViL (aka the other you) are a bad influence to this forum. You two still manage to make people believe he's coming. @Mark, please BAN. :stuckup:
:heart:

just believe. :klin:
i for my part only post what i read in newspapers and hear in interviews - and
it is not OFF. the market is not closed. there is still a chance. why you hate
on us bro? :boh: you want us to be more optimistic like NOstradamus?

...but yeah, unlike Mark our predictions will not ALWAYS turn out to be true. :shifty:
nevermind Mark :)delpiero: Guru), just trying to defend myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)