Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (5 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So you don't believe that Beppe has contacted his agents or that we initiated talks and/or discussed a fee with Bayern? No smoke without fire my friend. And if you're telling me that Beppe has spoken to his agent and assuming Goetze is going to cost us an iPhone 6 128gb Champagne Gold, then you're mistaken. He full well knows he isn't window shopping after selling Vidal.

If we were having this discussion outside of a Vidal sale, I would agree that Draxler would be a fair approach, but after a windfall last season thanks to outstanding results and fantastic mercsto moves this summer, I don't think we would go and undo it by selling an almost irreplaceable player and replace him with a 'prospect' who would perhaps struggle to make our starting XI if Tevez decided to see out his contract.

And speaking for myself, I would not blame Beppe if Goetze falls through, but I would certainly blame him if he goes after Draxler to complete the roster, now that Vidal is gone. That would be a weaker starting XI than last year, and for my money this player doesn't offer any guarantees, and given the position we need him for, potential is not what we need this season. We need a guarantee.
Not sure what you guys are talking about cuz I didn't read but I had an idea that made me think of you:

you know how for the last few years, Beppe has sorta masters this loan with option to buy stuff? If you notice, each year these kinds of deals are getting better and better. I think he has found a way to slowly increase the quality of the team added to our youth scouting, etc. Eventually in my opinion we will be able to buy high cost players more frequently if we keep doing well consistently in the CL as our revenues continue to grow. In order to achieve this Beppe has figured out a way to spread the costs more give his more financial freedom for a club that can;t yet compete with the richest. As Cusp has said before we will be breaking 400m this year probably.

See what I'm saying? everyone hates the loans with options but its our way of spreading the cost and giving us the flexibility to land a top young guy like Dybala and STILL add further quality. Plus Beppe is the God of Bosmans.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
So you don't believe that Beppe has contacted his agents or that we initiated talks and/or discussed a fee with Bayern? No smoke without fire my friend. And if you're telling me that Beppe has spoken to his agent and assuming Goetze is going to cost us an iPhone 6 128gb Champagne Gold, then you're mistaken. He full well knows he isn't window shopping after selling Vidal.

If we were having this discussion outside of a Vidal sale, I would agree that Draxler would be a fair approach, but after a windfall last season thanks to outstanding results and fantastic mercsto moves this summer, I don't think we would go and undo it by selling an almost irreplaceable player and replace him with a 'prospect' who would perhaps struggle to make our starting XI if Tevez decided to see out his contract.

And speaking for myself, I would not blame Beppe if Goetze falls through, but I would certainly blame him if he goes after Draxler to complete the roster, now that Vidal is gone. That would be a weaker starting XI than last year, and for my money this player doesn't offer any guarantees, and given the position we need him for, potential is not what we are aiming for after losing Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal. We need a guarantee.
:agree: My thoughts exactly. It's stupid to blame Beppe if he can't get Gotze. It's no easy task.

But like you i expect a proven player, not a promise.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yeah it's like fans keep doubting Marotta when he's done nothing but earn the benefit of the doubt. You don't sell a Vidal without having a plan in place. Vidal isn't even official yet and I'm going to take a wild guess here and say it's because Marotta is still negotiating for Gotze. If bayern isn't willing to give up gotze, tell them we will sell vidal to somebody else.
It's not doubting him, some here take it too personally. They don't want us to get our hopes high even though those conditions to 'get our hopes up' exist. We are CL runners up, have made a big sale, and Marrotta himself admitted his summer that players are more than happy to come play at Juve. What some here do is worry that if we get our hopes up, and he move fails, they don't want Marrotta to be blamed for it. But I think that's silly, coz if he sells Vidal and gets us Goetze or the like, he has done his job at the end of the day, and the same people who would criticise him if a big player is sold, would also credit him in the same vein if a big player is bought.

I never agreed with this sale in the first place, but my judgment of the move would only come once we understand the circumstances related to it, and after the club have reacted to it with a market move of their own. Marrotta's work is cut out and people need to stop defending him in advance with this whole 'unrealistic' argument. He's the same guy who bought Vidal in the first place. Show a little bit more faith.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
One thing people are forgetting is that Gotze isn't a steady regular at bayern, and he (his agent) made it known that they don't like that. I wouldn't say he's in love with bayern.
To start last season, yes. But by the end of the season he just came on as a regular sub until Bayern had the season title locked up ... and he started again.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
fanpage

they are basically denying any negotiations between juventus, bayern and götze
back then when bayern and juve were fighting for diego...and at some point it looked like
hes going to pick us, Bild wrote:

"...aber BiLD weiß: Er geht zu den Bayern!"
:lol:

BiLD is like a satire newspaper...with one difference - they really mean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)