Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (4 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Because that alleged 20 million will come in handy if we wanna get veratti. He is not going for less than 60 M i guess
we dont know if Verratti would even prefer Juventus over all the other top clubs if he ever was leaving PSG and even if we match the other top clubs offers we still would have to offer him high wages, 7-8M i guess. the only chance we have is that he is a Juventino since he was a kid but if we go by what he said (he sees Juventus as a step back in his career and would walk to Madrid or Barcelona if these clubs called him) then even that wont help a bit

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dradda

Aug 23, 2015
I don't know why we don't take the Germans here more seriously when it comes to talking about players in the Bundesliga. They haven't been wrong yet to my knowledge?
Because we are saying something which Juventus fans doesn't want to hear. We were right with the Vidal transfer (can remember reading posts of people laughing at germans who said that Vidal is coming to Bayern).

I can't see Götze leaving Bayern this summer. Maybe because we watch and read about the teams everyday (like you probably do with Juventus and other italian clubs). There have been so much dementi about Götze <-> Juventus that it seems for me impossible to happen anything this summer. It would be a never-happened-before thing and I'd say a lot of people would have to leave their job immediately (Guardiola, Sammer etc.).

Eventhough he is no Starting11 (there is no real Starting11 at Bayern) Götze playern 3352 Minutes for Bayern last Season, Götze played about 18 Minutes more than Pogba at Juventus (!). So I don't really get why someone would say Götze ist a benched player and unhappy at Bayern. For gods sake Götze was the 7th player with the most played minutes last season (remeber there are elven player on the pitch)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Because we are saying something which Juventus fans doesn't want to hear. We were right with the Vidal transfer (can remember reading posts of people laughing at germans who said that Vidal is coming to Bayern).

I can't see Götze leaving Bayern this summer. Maybe because we watch and read about the teams everyday (like you probably do with Juventus and other italian clubs). There have been so much dementi about Götze <-> Juventus that it seems for me impossible to happen anything this summer. It would be a never-happened-before thing and I'd say a lot of people would have to leave their job immediately (Guardiola, Sammer etc.).

Eventhough he is no Starting11 (there is no real Starting11 at Bayern) Götze playern 3352 Minutes for Bayern last Season, Götze played about 18 Minutes more than Pogba at Juventus (!). So I don't really get why someone would say Götze ist a benched player and unhappy at Bayern. For gods sake Götze was the 7th player with the most played minutes last season (remeber there are elven player on the pitch)
This is what I'm talking about :D

:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

I see your point(s). just gonna argue this tho

Pogba missed 2 months, and bayern had the worst injury crisis in history.
But Götze was unhappy. Cause he's played out of position wherever guardiola felt like it.

He is making a mistake staying, wich he will.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I see your point(s). just gonna argue this tho

Pogba missed 2 months, and bayern had the worst injury crisis in history.
But Götze was unhappy. Cause he's played out of position wherever guardiola felt like it.

He is making a mistake staying, wich he will.
For a parallel... should Marchisio have left Juventus two years ago when he was being benched in favour of Pogba, and Conte played mostly a Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba midfield? Bayern is Gotze's boyhood club, he was signed there for a hefty fee with big expectations, he disappointed a little but he still made a combined 92 appearances over the last 2 seasons and scored 30 goals. How is having the ambition to stay and try to become a star at his favourite club, something he is certainly capable of, how is this a mistake?

If this is a mistake, Marchisio should have left Juve two years ago, when Conte turned him into a rotation option.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
For a parallel... should Marchisio have left Juventus two years ago when he was being benched in favour of Pogba, and Conte played mostly a Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba midfield? Bayern is Gotze's boyhood club, he was signed there for a hefty fee with big expectations, he disappointed a little but he still made a combined 92 appearances over the last 2 seasons and scored 30 goals. How is having the ambition to stay and try to become a star at his favourite club, something he is certainly capable of, how is this a mistake?

If this is a mistake, Marchisio should have left Juve two years ago, when Conte turned him into a rotation option.
Marchisio didnt complain, he doesnt require attention, he wants to win with juventus.

Gotze wants to shine. He wont at bayern

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You're grasping at straws man. If you think Gotze should leave Bayern, than Marchisio should have left Juve.

And Gotze clearly wants to win things at Bayern. Hence the reason he's remaining there. He also wants to be an important part of winning things there. Like any other top player with ambition. And he's hardly complained.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You're grasping at straws man. If you think Gotze should leave Bayern, than Marchisio should have left Juve.

And Gotze clearly wants to win things at Bayern. Hence the reason he's remaining there. He also wants to be an important part of winning things there. Like any other top player with ambition. And he's hardly complained.
I never heard Marchisio or his agent complain. Cheesio is a supporting player of the highesr quality

Gotze? "Guardiola is destroying him"-his agent.

Marchisio was played in funny positions cause we needed to.

Gotze is played in undesirable positions cause guardiola.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
“I read that Claudio was close to resigning [for Juventus]. I can confirm that is not true,” he said.

“In my view, the club has other priorities and therefore hasn’t even considered Claudio’s situation, as he has a contract until 2016.”

“Has there been other contact? I did receive a few phone calls, above all from top Premier League clubs. Of course we can only be flattered and this underlines Claudio’s excellent season so far.

“Obviously, his preference remains the 'Old Lady’. He was born and raised at Juventus, so if things go normally, negotiations for a renewal should be simple.

“Having said that, it takes two to form a marriage&#8230;”
Claudio's agent and father talking up premier league interest in his son, and suggesting Juventus has "other priorities" and "it takes two to form a marriage". Sounds like he's trying to imply they were dissatisfied. Just this summer too.

Agents say shit all the time so players don't have to say it. They use it to negotiate better salaries, etc.

Lending credence to what Gotze's agent has said is silly. As would be taking anything from the above quote by Marchisio's father.

Gotze is perfectly capable of shining at Bayern. Will he? Who knows... But making an attempt to is certainly not a mistake on his part.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I never heard Marchisio or his agent complain. Cheesio is a supporting player of the highesr quality

Gotze? "Guardiola is destroying him"-his agent.

Marchisio was played in funny positions cause we needed to.

Gotze is played in undesirable positions cause guardiola
and because he needed to because everyone was injured...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)