Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (44 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I see from the Oddschecker link thats it's even money (1/1) with Bet Victor and 3/1 with the only other bookmaker quoting bets on Gotze.

To contextualize the BV odds quoted, what was the price like before it fell to even money. I.e. was it a massive fall from say 8/1 to even money or was the previous price nearer 4/1?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah, but their sitautions are way too different. Besides being a german in a huge german club that is his favourite, and Vidal being a foreign player who wants to go where he is paid the most and can win the most, breakthrough and success differences individually between them affects the will to stay on. Vidal felt he did all he could succeed here probably and club seemed to want to sell him on too, so left at a time when he won 4 straight titles and two other huge icons left before him. Plus not getting paid aswell as he could get by leaving. In essence, there is alot of factors that effected his will to stay on. Most of all not having the kind of attachment as a local boy like Götze does. Same Götze who besides that, has strong will to stay on despite the treatment footballing wise, because he is seen as a failure and wants to prove himself.
I admit I should have reread the quote before posting :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sammer: 'Gotze will stay’
By Football Italia staff

Bayern Munich sporting director Matthias Sammer says Juventus target Mario Gotze will stay in Bavaria.

The Bianconeri have been heavily linked with a move for the German international, who is believed to be unhappy with Bayern Coach Pep Guardiola.

“All the talk about Mario is gossip from outside,” Gazzetta dello Sport quotes Sammer as saying.

“It’s had no bearing on the sporting side. He still has two years left on his contract here.

“You must not forget that he still is a very young player. We have a big squad with great quality, so it's normal for a player to have thoughts of leaving.

“But I expect him to move on and show the will to break through here. He wants that.”

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What number would he get after pogba took #10? #firstworldproblems
What's with all this hocus pocus numerology crap these days? People be acting like some Basilicata grandma trying to ward off the malocchio. The dude already has #19.

Sammer: ‘Gotze will stay’
By Football Italia staff

Bayern Munich sporting director Matthias Sammer says Juventus target Mario Gotze will stay in Bavaria.

The Bianconeri have been heavily linked with a move for the German international, who is believed to be unhappy with Bayern Coach Pep Guardiola.

“All the talk about Mario is gossip from outside,” Gazzetta dello Sport quotes Sammer as saying.

“It’s had no bearing on the sporting side. He still has two years left on his contract here.

“You must not forget that he still is a very young player. We have a big squad with great quality, so it's normal for a player to have thoughts of leaving.

“But I expect him to move on and show the will to break through here. He wants that.”
Their asses are worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)