Mario Balotelli (117 Viewers)

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
balotelli still has the potential to become worldclass.

zaza is midtable material.

for the right price, ≈ €14m, i’d give it a shot.
I agree %100, Zaza ain't shit, Balo still has that potential somewhere. It would be a gamble, but I'd say Balo even in poor form could be better than fucking Zaza.

Also, I'm sure Rodgers would do anything to get rid of him, it sounds like the board signed him even though Rodgers didn't want him, and so from day 1 Rodgers kinda had a grudge against him. I could see a loan with option to buy happening if we are actually interested.

But I doubt it, we have access to so many strikers, there is so much else (like fullbacks) that needs investment, I dont see it happening.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Balotelli in Liverpool was really bad, but if we look at his last season in Milan - scoring 14 goals (3 penalties) in 30 games (25 starts) along with 6 assists. he either scored or assisted in 18 different games in Serie A - it was quite good actually...

he is turning 25 this summer, he has screwed up his career more and more wherever he was, he isnt even in the NT anymore, pretty much everyone gave up on him, maybe now is the time for him to get his shit together and start proving everyone wrong? he is yet to enter his best footballing years (i guess, but you never know with him, i wouldnt be surprised if he retires at 26 for example :D), if he was to join a team where he wouldnt be just a backup, maybe he would further develop that willingness in him to prove what hes capable of, especially since his next club would pretty much be his last chance for his career. hes such an idiot that it wouldnt surprise me if he was like "OK, fuck everyone, im scoring 30 goals next season" :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We'll never sign an unprofessional turd like him.We wont be mid-table in Italy for the forseeable future so yeah,it aint happening.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he is turning 25 this summer, he has screwed up his career more and more wherever he was, he isnt even in the NT anymore, pretty much everyone gave up on him, maybe now is the time for him to get his $#@! together and start proving everyone wrong?
not at juve, please, thanks.

he's the biggest dumbass to ever wear the azzurri jersey. the only thing he did right in his fucked up career was throwing the merda shirt to ground against barcelona.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
http://www.football-italia.net/67781/samp-plan-balotelli-cassano-pair

Sampdoria want to recreate the fiery pairing of Antonio Cassano and Liverpool outcast Mario Balotelli.

The Blucerchiati already confirmed they are in negotiations with Cassano, who is a free agent after leaving bankrupt Parma in January.

According to the Star on Sunday newspaper, Balotelli is the next target for President Massimo Ferrero.

SuperMario has disappeared off the radar since joining Liverpool from Milan a year ago, falling further down the pecking order.

He was also dropped by Italy Coach Antonio Conte, who has not even called him up for international duty.

Samp would like to take Balo on loan, with or without an option to buy at the end of the season.

They are set to enter the Europa League preliminary round and he?d be reunited with old friend Cassano.

The major stumbling block is represented by his salary, as Balotelli earns approximately ?110,000 per week - ?6m net per year.

God please! :lol: This will surely work out. :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)