Mario Balotelli (17 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
from 'pool forum :lol: Oh boy it's gonna be fun.

He'll be fine here. Liverpool is a club that demands respect and we are an honour to play for. This is a serious football club where everyone has the highest standards and the greatest expectations. Man City are not a club like Liverpool so its no surprise he hasn't behaved and has just done whatever he wants and he's got away with it. If he does anything at Liverpool it would go viral around the world within an hour like all the Suarez stuff did. Plus he'll have the backing of the club and fans here. They'll be behind him and back him 100%, we always look after our own and I think players give us respect for that.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

He'll be fine here. Liverpool is a club that demands respect and we are an honour to play for. This is a serious football club where everyone has the highest standards and the greatest expectations. Man City are not a club like Liverpool so its no surprise he hasn't behaved and has just done whatever he wants and he's got away with it. If he does anything at Liverpool it would go viral around the world within an hour like all the Suarez stuff did. Plus he'll have the backing of the club and fans here. They'll be behind him and back him 100%, we always look after our own and I think players give us respect for that.
They're tracking the plane over there :D @Mark

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

You sure this didn't come from our forum?

manutdfan

Jul 11, 2014

I bet Man City are pretty upset not to be a "serious" club that could control Mario right now. Poor guys having to make due with Jovetic and Aguero!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)