Mario Balotelli (52 Viewers)

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Has Jamal wanked himself into oblivion then?
No Fint... You wank yourself into a dolphin ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Juve like Italian players. Mario is the best Italian forward around. The links will never stop for as long as Mario is regarded the king
We cant afford him after the world cup... So why we just dont try to get Rossi instead?

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
With reports of him going to arsenal,it will be interesting to see what wenger can do with him,with him known to develop strikers and raise their game.Good for italia i think if balo becomes consistent.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ballo would fit in every attacking scheme we will opt, either be with 2 or three forwards.
As he is a better finisher than Llorente and equally good SS as Tevez, he would be a starter at any case and for a longer time than them, since he is younger.
Although he is older, he is well worthy of the transfer fee Milan gave to get him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Ballo would fit in every attacking scheme we will opt, either be with 2 or three forwards.
As he is a better finisher than Llorente and equally good SS as Tevez, he would be a starter at any case and for a longer time than them, since he is younger.
Although he is older, he is well worthy of the transfer fee Milan gave to get him.
oh so now you want an Italian SS?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
oh so now you want an Italian SS?
If he can score as many goals as Ballo and Tevez then so be it,
they can compensate the lack of finishers, my main problem with SSs is that they cant score regularly,
as it is not their priority to score, but to create. Someone like Vucinic and Giovinco may create a lot of chances, but they scarcely score,
they need a top forward, our transfer director cannot get, by their side, in order to form a competitive pair.

Ballo averages better appearances/scoring ratio, in league goals/season, than Iaquinta,Vucinic,Amauri,Matri,Giovinco, heck even Sanchez!
Nearly the same as our primary CF. If our primary finisher, (Llorente) is less productive, then it is imperative to get a SS than has a decent converting ratio.
Obviously, our transfer manager (Marotta) cannot do anything better than Llorente, but it is much easier for him to sign SSs, as there are plenty of them and since they can be found in abundance, they are greater chances for the ones who sign leftovers to find smth decent.
I ve always hoped for a better finisher, but i know better by now, there is a reason MArotta only signs new CMs and SSs every year and always fails/struggles to find decent LBs and prolific finishers.
Since we are getting a SS anyway (as we do each and every year) and most of the time thats of Italian origin, i cant think of any better option than Balotelli! Not as an optimal way (that would be to sign a prolific finisher, more prolific than Llorente), but as the best compromise with the imposed parameters;
-being a fancy SS, able to appease the spectacle-hungry-fans,
-being of Italian origin, to appease the nationalist fans,
-being cheaper than 25.5mil, (because the board wont trust more to Marotta)
-having Italian NT caps (nationalistic/regionalistic reasons) and being proven in Serie A (lesser risc)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)