Mario Balotelli (119 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
People blaming Balo are just silly. The midfield was non existent. They gave up the ball repeatedly and gave away passes like a $#@! giving away BJ's
the whole team was bad, Prandelli too. i dont know whats going on with Italy, they seem to underestimate these smaller NTs. this was a whole different team than the one that played against England. im not blaming Balo, hes the best striker Italy have (bar a healthy Rossi) and should always start. knowing this, its his job to decide these matches where the rest of the team is underperforming. hes the top player in attack, hes the one thats supposed to kill smaller clubs so the rest of the team dont have to play on 100% the whole game. if he made one of the 2 clear chances he had, Italy would have a much easier game and they would already be in the knock out stages, and Prandelli could rest some players in the last game. now they have to fight it out with Uruguay and thats always a though game, but i believe in this team. they showed in the past that they can handle these situations and i hope the same here, where i expect Balotelli to have a great game and lead the attack to another victory...

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
the whole team was bad, Prandelli too. i dont know whats going on with Italy, they seem to underestimate these smaller NTs. this was a whole different team than the one that played against England. im not blaming Balo, hes the best striker Italy have (bar a healthy Rossi) and should always start. knowing this, its his job to decide these matches where the rest of the team is underperforming. hes the top player in attack, hes the one thats supposed to kill smaller clubs so the rest of the team dont have to play on 100% the whole game. if he made one of the 2 clear chances he had, Italy would have a much easier game and they would already be in the knock out stages, and Prandelli could rest some players in the last game. now they have to fight it out with Uruguay and thats always a though game, but i believe in this team. they showed in the past that they can handle these situations and i hope the same here, where i expect Balotelli to have a great game and lead the attack to another victory...
Pretty adept description. Exactly right!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He wasted two very decent and presentable chances. I don't understand why the fuck people are defending him. Uruguay (Suarez) had 2 shots on target against England, and they (he) converted them both. If Balotelli wishes to be considered world class, these are the sort of opportunities he should be putting away.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:tup:

He wasted two very decent and presentable chances. I don't understand why the fuck people are defending him. Uruguay (Suarez) had 2 shots on target against England, and they (he) converted them both. If Balotelli wishes to be considered world class, these are the sort of opportunities he should be putting away.
I will explain you mate, its simple really.

Balol had a horrific season at milan. So first of all he doesnt arrive in a killer form, and not with the greatest confidence on the field i find. In such case, one cannot expect a player to suddenly perform consistantly.
Against England, Balotelli was clinical, and took his goal very well. He showed his quality.

Against Costa rica, he didnt receive much, and then suddenly comes one on one with the keeper. If he had been performing well all year, he'd probably finished it, but lets not forget his milan season. The second chance was by no means " a sitter", and neighter is going 1v1 with the keeper.

Balotelli is looking for his good form. We'll have to accept he's not consistant and hope for the best.

Want another example ? Llorente. He has been inconsistant aswel. Logical, he hardly played the year before.

Tbh, i find Balotelli player rather well after the season he had.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
In the past week i ve been to Roma,in the kiosks, there are more small statues with Balotelli, than there are with julius caesar...
and considering the Arsenal interest as well, would mean that the player is now beyond Marotta's hands...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In the past week i ve been to Roma,in the kiosks, there are more small statues with Balotelli, than there are with julius caesar...
and considering the Arsenal interest as well, would mean that the player is now beyond Marotta's hands...
Shut the fuck up, bitch!

[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)