Mario Balotelli (96 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But it's still a theory tho. I've seen miracles with my own eyes and plenty of other people have. No person has seen evolution with their eyes.

How do you explain that? Or is there another theory about it?
I'll give you an answer to that. But its gonna be pretty long and i have a very important exam tomorrow so i need to go sleep.
Quote me again on this tomorrow, and i'll explain you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But it's still a theory tho. I've seen miracles with my own eyes and plenty of other people have. No person has seen evolution with their eyes.

How do you explain that? Or is there another theory about it?
and here is the american talking shit again and stuff no one mentioned.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But before i go, i'll give you two tiny examples first.

Staphylococcus aureus is a gram positive bacteria that is facultative anaerobic. This means for its energy production, it can chose between aerobic respiration, or fermentation.
When allowing them to grow on their regular growth medium, they'll quickly multiply, but in the meantime, store energy reserves.
The growth medium contains a simple monosaccharic base like glucose, wich can be broken down directly.

Now, when we innoculate a strain of this S. Aureus on a different medium, that has a different medium, it becomes interesting. We chose a medium that has a disaccharid base. This means the first generation we just ented cannot proces this because they lack the maltase enzyme to break it down into the glucose it can proces.
However, during the multiplying on the previous medium, there are numerous faults made in the copying of dna. A wrong enzyme can be translated. This is called uninduced mutation.
From the millions of bacteria, a few will accidently have made a fault when copying the DNA, that now translates into a protein, that is the base of maltase.

These few bacteria will survive on the new medium, will rapidly populate, and within a few days will have rebuild thousands.
That, is evolution. A mistake whilst copying the genes, that created a fenotype thats equal or superior to its predecessor.

A problem of this is peniciline resistance. peniciline blocks the production of phosporlipids in bacteria. Because of this they cannoy rebuild their outer cellwall, causing holes and cel lysis.
However, by the same coincidence after a very long exposure to this peniciline, there is a chance that a a fault during the copy of dna during multiplication, that a coding strand now translates into a certai protein. this protein, reacts with peniciline, and modifies the reactive component, so that it doesnt inhibit the phosphorlipid production in the bacteria anymore

This is a peniciline resistant bacteria.

Both are small scale evolution examples. My explenation is a bit vague, but i have little time.

Tomorrow i'll explain how you can go from bacteria to human, and how something as complex as an eye can be explained trough evolution.

Good night. And fuck signal transformation, seriously

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I allready got an awfull joke lined up

"hello sir, is this Laplace to be ?"

God its awfull. Then again, the guy has a coffeecup with PI onto it, so he'll probably like it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)