Mario Balotelli (8 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Because they think Conte is some god.
I think it would have less to do with Conte, and more to do with the teammates around him. Teammates that he has spent quite a bit of time with in the NT. It's funny that you never ever hear a bad word about him coming from the likes of Buffon, Pirlo, et al. If you think about it, he always seems to be on his best behavior for the national team, and its no coincidence that the squad is full of Juve players,. Players that have the right character and comportment. This isn't a situation where him being around these players would make him a better player, a la the theories that were bandied about with having young players be around the veterans. He's already got the talent. His teammates could help him become a better individual.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Oh my... You should live on the streets like me man... All the free time in the world when you live in Barbados ;)

- - - Updated - - -

After reading all that is said... I dont think anyone here is outright "racist". Balotelli is a striker that need to be motivated or not he gets bored and and just have fun. I believe our environment at Juve would be good for him but most believe not but I rate a person solely on how they perform for there country and the "passion" I see in Balotelli with the Azzurri shirt on is the Balotelli that I know. The way how he acts at other clubs... I can see why you all think if he is here at Juve he do the same thing. He always wanted meelan as boy though. So I wouldnt be vex if he doesn't come. I still dream about him with a Juve shirt.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
No question that Juve is the only place Balotelli could succeed if he could succeed at all.

Would I take him? Maybe.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
AC is cool in a way.

Badass would make me cringe like I haven't cringed before.
Thanks bro. Klin acts like he truly knows me. He has no idea who I truly am.

- - - Updated - - -

AC is a $#@!ing tool.
And you know this how? Have you ever had a beer or meal with me? Actually talked to me instead of just snippets of thoughts scattered on a website? Your pretty judgmental man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)