Mario Balotelli (4 Viewers)

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
If Juve did sign Mario and he just repeated the same $#@! again (likely) would Jamal still defend him to the death?
Could never do that bullshit at Juve... You think this is Meelan?

- - - Updated - - -

10m + Mirko could seal the deal. Milan need to shave some expenses.
10M and performance bonus of 5m over 3 years yes!!!

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
I've always defended Balotelli because, as a youngster, he seemed so friggin' good. But now, I think it's time to realize that this guy will never be the ideal striker for a top club and certainly not at Juve. When he was younger, he often used his speed to dribble past opponents but rarely relies on that anymore which is kinda sad. Nowadays he spends most of his time in a stationary role with his back to the goal and that has, in my mind, limited a part of his game that I actually enjoyed.

People saying Balo is better than Tevez should either move to the Milan forum or get their eyes checked because that has never been the case. Balo is by no means the type of phenomenon a team should build its future around and if that's what people plan at AC Milan - I'll wish them all the best in their efforts to do so.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
I've always defended Balotelli because, as a youngster, he seemed so friggin' good. But now, I think it's time to realize that this guy will never be the ideal striker for a top club and certainly not at Juve. When he was younger, he often used his speed to dribble past opponents but rarely relies on that anymore which is kinda sad. Nowadays he spends most of his time in a stationary role with his back to the goal and that has, in my mind, limited a part of his game that I actually enjoyed.

People saying Balo is better than Tevez should either move to the Milan forum or get their eyes checked because that has never been the case. Balo is by no means the type of phenomenon a team should build its future around and if that's what people plan at AC Milan - I'll wish them all the best in their efforts to do so.
Sorry you feel that way... Watch him in June. I know you come back an apologise. I will accept it

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Sorry you feel that way... Watch him in June. I know you come back an apologise. I will accept it
I didn't say he couldn't be of great value and he will be for the national team. My criticism was directed towards Balo as a club player that has to be relied on for 9-10 months a year and not a handful of big matches which will be the case in June. So don't expect me to apologize for anything because I really hope he'll help Italy progress in the competition.

What are your thoughts on Balotelli this season and his overall development the last year or so?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)