Mario Balotelli (11 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And that went so well....
he didnt even have a real chance here. he came in january, and even before he came here he didnt play alot, hasnt had time to gel with the rest of the team, didnt have the advantage of Contes pre season training essions, played a few games, was pretty solid apart from 1-2 horrible games and scored 2 goals, one more regular goal was disallowed (the one with the Pogba assist) and another one irregular disallowed (Benfica). i wouldnt call that given a chance. after one full season we would be able to judge him, this way he hasnt had enough time to show what hes capable off. not that i want him to stay another season, im just saying he didnt have a proper chance here...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I actually think he would do well at Juve.
As he wouldn't be the main star, when you have the likes of Tevez and Vidal there too.
Yes he did so well surrounded by stars at Man City and Inter (who still had star players back then) with mourinho as coach. This argument that he somehow is going to get a clue once he joins juventus because we are so much more respectable is ludicrous. Balotelli has played with plenty of europes experienced big names...

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
In what way was Edgar a bad boy?
Are you serious? If you ask that question dont make any since continuing this conversation.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes he did so well surrounded by stars at Man City and Inter (who still had star players back then) with mourinho as coach. This argument that he somehow is going to get a clue once he joins juventus because we are so much more respectable is ludicrous. Balotelli has played with plenty of europes experienced big names...
Cant you see no benefit of having the best forward in Italy on your team?

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Edgar was a team player who carried Juve through many matches where everyone else sucked.
Balotelli is a prima donna.
Thats not a fair statement.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course i can. I love having Tevez here.
Tevez is only loyal to his Family so dont look for him to stick around for to long.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive made peace with Mr Rice. We've come to an agreement whereby I will refrain from insulting him regarding his Balotelli infatuation only if he promises to not take my soul for Christ.
Not sure why they sent for you... :)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ive made peace with Mr Rice. We've come to an agreement whereby I will refrain from insulting him regarding his Balotelli infatuation only if he promises to not take my soul for Christ.
So he broke his promise to Christ for you? I hope Jesus smites him for it.
Thats not a fair statement.

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez is only loyal to his Family so dont look for him to stick around for to long.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why they sent for you... :)
ok...he's still the best FW in Italy. doesnt have to be a juve fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)