Mario Balotelli (78 Viewers)

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Of course. A warrior, or a guy who acts like a 10 year old asked to do his homework?

Balotelli might be (a little) more naturally gifted, but Tevez is so far ahead of him in terms of mentality they are at opposite ends of the spectrum.
Balotelli is a warrior as well. Just that only one team in the world learnt how to manage Balotelli and get the best out of him thats Italy. I know for a fact Juve can as well. The point is what is best for Juve is to buy him now! After the World Cup his price will double. Then Juve would have to sell there starting 11 to buy him and a couple kidneys and livers... Or just Pogba $70 mill...

- - - Updated - - -

Llorente is better than Balo too.
Sigh in which galaxy??? What has Llorente ever done? A guy that cant control a ball oh please.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
JamalRice should be banned for endorsing this fool as his idol. It says a lot about his mentality and sanity tbh.
Awww... Want candy? The same fool will have you jumping up and down in front out you TV like a cheerleader... I hope when he comes Juve you get a stroke.

- - - Updated - - -

Only when he fancies it, though.
He just needs to be motivated... He is not hard to understand... Just give him a challenge. Every where he went he won. Then he goes to Meelan that just doing crap... What you expect for him. Juve is the perfect environment for him to flourish to be the best forward in the world.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Balotelli is a warrior as well. Just that only one team in the world learnt how to manage Balotelli and get the best out of him thats Italy. I know for a fact Juve can as well. The point is what is best for Juve is to buy him now! After the World Cup his price will double. Then Juve would have to sell there starting 11 to buy him and a couple kidneys and livers... Or just Pogba $70 mill...

- - - Updated - - -

Sigh in which galaxy??? What has Llorente ever done? A guy that cant control a ball oh please.
Awww... Want candy? The same fool will have you jumping up and down in front out you TV like a cheerleader... I hope when he comes Juve you get a stroke.

- - - Updated - - -

He just needs to be motivated... He is not hard to understand... Just give him a challenge. Every where he went he won. Then he goes to Meelan that just doing crap... What you expect for him. Juve is the perfect environment for him to flourish to be the best forward in the world.
@Fint

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
I guess Balotelli cant come here after all since you all wouldnt treat him with love. If I was him I would want to come here either. To think we embrace Edgar but cant Mario :facepalm2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)