Mario Balotelli (42 Viewers)

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Balotelli has serious issues as a human being but is a good footballer who could be so much better. Would I want him here? I think 3 years ago, I would definitely say no. And maybe years before that too. Right now, I think Juve is at a very stable place.

A few years ago, we weren't. we were missing quality and a competent coach, and getting a player like Balo could have been disastrous. We needed stability and I think the management did well to get Conte on board. Looking at the team now, there's a clear and well defined project. We have a Great group of players.

Balotelli's price has probably dipped given that there was so much more hype about him before.

Taking a risk with Balo would be worth it. Under Conte, he has a lot of potential, and even if he fails, he still has good resale value because of his age. I don't like his personality and I don't like his hairstyles but I do think he could do great things. I hope we get him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'd fap for days if we got him. It wouldn't happen though. Not unless he was sold abroad again and then came to us, or his contract ran out.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
do not want this man child at our club.

he is legitimately the stupidest idiot in world football. Talented by so fucking stupid. He has the world at his feet and he still fucks up constantly, then wonders why the media and people target him (its because your a fucking immature idiot). Deserves nothing more than a swift kick in the ass.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
do not want this man child at our club.

he is legitimately the stupidest idiot in world football. Talented by so fucking stupid. He has the world at his feet and he still fucks up constantly, then wonders why the media and people target him (its because your a fucking immature idiot). Deserves nothing more than a swift kick in the ass.
well said choco :tup:

Less talented than Cassano and dumber

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
My standards have worked well so far. Marchisio doing just fine. Chiellini top of the world. Marrone still can pass better than Vidal. Not sure what the issue is here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)