Mario Balotelli (36 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Balotelli would take back Juve to the standard they was at... Stop looking at 10% of negative in his life... The media does be itching for a Balotelli story... When he does the right thing no one talks about him. Point is when Balotelli plays for Italy no one complains because he gives his heart and soul... I personally believe he do the same for Juve. 30 Million. With performances Bonuses after season.
:agree: 100%

Balotelli, Immobile, Sanchez, Tevez, Llorente and Giovinco

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
all balotelli has over cassano is that he actually has an athlete's physique and is capable of using it to his advantage. Cassano is a slow, short fat little italian but in terms of technique he's definitely better

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
ßöмßäяðîëя;4527506 said:
I was just trying to say that Balotelli was a waste of great talent, while Cassano has actually done something.
Even if he continues to waste his talent Balotelli could still go on to actually do something. I mean, he has a EPL trophy and a Euro final to boost already.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
You all havent seen the full potential of Balotelli... I this up coming world cup you will see. He's Sublime. He will prove he is one of the best in the world. I also expect for him to be the top goal scorer at the WC as well. If he doesnt I would be disappointed.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You all havent seen the full potential of Balotelli... I this up coming world cup you will see. He's Sublime. He will prove he is one of the best in the world. I also expect for him to be the top goal scorer at the WC as well. If he doesnt I would be disappointed.
Prepare to be disappointed.

When ever has Italy had the leading goalscorer at a WC? 1990 with Schillaci?

The last Italian to score more than 2 goals in a World Cup was Baggio in 1994.

Jul 1, 2010
Prepare to be disappointed.

When ever has Italy had the leading goalscorer at a WC? 1990 with Schillaci?

The last Italian to score more than 2 goals in a World Cup was Baggio in 1994.
Christian Vieri scored 5 in 1998 and 4 in 2002. 9 goals in 9 world cup games for Vieri.

However, Balotelli will never be as good as Vieri. Not even remotely close.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Then we can sell him for 50 million :xfinger:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
You talk as though you've witnessed something that we haven't?

I don't want Balotelli anywhere near this club as much as I don't want to have to read anymore of your love decrees for this twat.

Would not eat a banana for this man :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)