Mario Balotelli (50 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
true, he really is stupid. but the talent is there, the only thing he needs is to be a little less stupid. i hope he realises that he cant expect from his club to tolerate his sit because he can always leave and get the same (or more) money somewhere else. the days he was considered a top talent are over. he is 23 and should already be able to step up and carry his team. if he cant do that, noone will tolerate his stupidity. to put it simple, he cant say f*ck you Milan, im going to PSG or Monaco anymore. even these clubs will not want him if he is like this.

this is the reason i hope, if he comes here, that he will stop being a 13-year old puberty kid, and start acting as a professional footballer. he couldnt do shit here. conte wont allow that, the players wont allow that and the management and the fans wont allow that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Mario loses it in an interview after the match tonight.

Hopefully he has lost his adventure with Milan too.
:sergio: This guy. If i were Milan id demote him to train with U19s just to pay him back for all the shit
:D i still hae hope in this guy. he will be a great striker if he gets here...
true, he really is stupid. but the talent is there, the only thing he needs is to be a little less stupid. i hope he realises that he cant expect from his club to tolerate his sit because he can always leave and get the same (or more) money somewhere else. the days he was considered a top talent are over. he is 23 and should already be able to step up and carry his team. if he cant do that, noone will tolerate his stupidity. to put it simple, he cant say f*ck you Milan, im going to PSG or Monaco anymore. even these clubs will not want him if he is like this.

this is the reason i hope, if he comes here, that he will stop being a 13-year old puberty kid, and start acting as a professional footballer. he couldnt do shit here. conte wont allow that, the players wont allow that and the management and the fans wont allow that.
How long have people been saying this shit though..."he has the talent" "if only" "So much potential" "someday" etc. :rolleyes:

And why do so many believe that Juve signing is somehow going to drastically change his nonfunctional brain. As if playing amongst Conte and Pirlo is somehow going to bring a respetful person out who was never present amongst other prestigious settings at Inter, City or Milan.

i wouldnt want balotelli if milan were paying us to take him

Jul 1, 2010

At this point I'd rather sign Borriello than waste a penny on Balotelli.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I was thinking same too :oops:

Tevez before he came to us was all surrounded by " bad attitude " problem, but we have the right environment for a player to excel so why not Balo too. His is a 23 years old and very raw quality need to be shaped up and the only one can manage it our Conte and our environment. i think we should take this risk and make a U turn plan if something not right. Balo will be super with us.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I was thinking same too :oops:

Tevez before he came to us was all surrounded by " bad attitude " problem, but we have the right environment for a player to excel so why not Balo too. His is a 23 years old and very raw quality need to be shaped up and the only one can manage it our Conte and our environment. i think we should take this risk and make a U turn plan if something not right. Balo will be super with us.
:tup:

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Balotelli would take back Juve to the standard they was at... Stop looking at 10% of negative in his life... The media does be itching for a Balotelli story... When he does the right thing no one talks about him. Point is when Balotelli plays for Italy no one complains because he gives his heart and soul... I personally believe he do the same for Juve. 30 Million. With performances Bonuses after season.

Jul 1, 2010
Balotelli would take back Juve to the standard they was at... Stop looking at 10% of negative in his life... The media does be itching for a Balotelli story... When he does the right thing no one talks about him. Point is when Balotelli plays for Italy no one complains because he gives his heart and soul... I personally believe he do the same for Juve. 30 Million. With performances Bonuses after season.
Classic definition of insanity: Repeating the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

It's the same with Balotelli, he won't change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)