Mario Balotelli (23 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Conte - Matri, Vucinic, Borriello... your favourite players.
Which is why we brough Llorente...and looking for a new SS. :tup:

And failed with Aguero, Dzeko, plus numerous other players like RVP.

We are stuck with them because we couldn't get anyone else. Nice try, however.

- - - Updated - - -

Hustini, do you even have an opinion, it seems like you just go around promoting those of others.
I don't hate him and he knows it, but he's been annoying of late.
fuck off guys

I do have my opinion, you just don't agree with it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Which is why we brough Llorente...and looking for a new SS. :tup:

And failed with Aguero, Dzeko, plus numerous other players like RVP.
And he asked for Borriello, maybe Vucinic too.

Anyway, Prandelli likes Balo. Mourinho and Mancini don't. Doesn't prove anything.

Also, Prandelli usually only deals with Balo for like a week every few months, and for a month every 2 years.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And he asked for Borriello, maybe Vucinic too.

Anyway, Prandelli likes Balo. Mourinho and Mancini don't. Doesn't prove anything.

Also, Prandelli usually only deals with Balo for like a week every few months, and for a month every 2 years.
Do we know why he asked for Boriello? Could it be that the club was on a budget and Boriello offered a low value short term alternative?

No. We don't know why he asked for Boriello whom he gave away at the end of the season.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Do we know why he asked for Boriello? Could it be that the club was on a budget and Boriello offered a low value short term alternative?

No. We don't know why he asked for Boriello whom he gave away at the end of the season.
ANd Prandelli uses Balo because his alternatives are Gilardino and Matri, etc.? ANd because he doesn't have to put up with his shit whole year.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I believe if Balotelli has Cristiano Ronaldos' work ethic and discipline on and off the pitch, he could be the best player in the world. He still too young, so maybe he might change his mind set, but I am not sure if that will be the case, a bit too stubborn and childish. He is a ticking bomb waiting to explode. The honey moon with Milan won't last much.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ANd Prandelli uses Balo because his alternatives are Gilardino and Matri, etc.?
There is no budget with the Nazionale. Prandelli isn't trying to keep the national team in a budget. It isn't a business like the club is.

Italy doesn't have any top class strikers right now other than Balo who is on another level compared to those names.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
There is no budget with the Nazionale. Prandelli isn't trying to keep the national team in a budget. It isn't a business like the club is.

Italy doesn't have any top class strikers right now other than Balo who is on another level compared to those names.
Hence Balo getting picked. Everyone else sucks.

Do you think my points about other coaches thinking he is nothing but trouble is invalid? And the little time he spends with the NT makes him not as big a problem for Prandelli than a club coach?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hence Balo getting picked. Everyone else sucks.

Do you think my points about other coaches thinking he is nothing but trouble is invalid? And the little time he spends with the NT makes him not as big a problem for Prandelli than a club coach?
Our it could be that Prandelli knows how to coach him?

never said the other argument was invalid. Balo would still get picked, even if Italy was loaded with top strikers.

Nobody puts Balotelli in the corner.

- - - Updated - - -

We should also take into account the arrogant players he had on his teams at City & Inter...I'm sure there were some personality clashes as well.

- - - Updated - - -

...And now Milan.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Our it could be that Prandelli knows how to coach him?

never said the other argument was invalid. Balo would still get picked, even if Italy was loaded with top strikers.

Nobody puts Balotelli in the corner.

- - - Updated - - -

We should also take into account the arrogant players he had on his teams at City & Inter...I'm sure there were some personality clashes as well.

- - - Updated - - -

...And now Milan.
Okay, so if Mourinho and Mancini can't coach him, but Prandelli can, how is that an argument that we should've signed him?

'Top strikers' is subjective. Disregarding his character, just on ability, he wouldn't start ahead of any player I consider a top striker.

Jun 13, 2007
I agree, Balo is a great talent but u don't want him here. His costs outweigh his benefits. I enjoy watching him with other teams, and with Italy, but I'll never want to see him in a black and white shirt. He's like a really hot girl you would love to bang, but would never want her as your wife or girlfriend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)