Mario Balotelli (68 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Goddamn, Cam. I already said his abilities aren't even the issue.

And no you can't predict his future but just look at his history. It would be a stupid gamble. He's only been at Milan a few months and odds are he's going to do retarded shit again. He's like Cassano.

p.s. Buffon said Aquilani would be a world class player (thanks Andy for that constant reminder). Pls stop appealing to illegit authorities.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Debating skills, learn it.
Excellent rebuttal^

I will learn from you. Short and sweet

Ok:

Balotelli > what we have

better?
Goddamn, Cam. I already said his abilities aren't even the issue.

And no you can't predict his future but just look at his history. It would be a stupid gamble. He's only been at Milan a few months and odds are he's going to do retarded shit again. He's like Cassano.

p.s. Buffon said Aquilani would be a world class player (thanks Andy for that constant reminder). Pls stop appealing to illegit authorities.
No need to curse.

Buffon is illegit authorities but you aren't? :confused:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Could be, but I'm not the one who deems Buffon as unquestionable.
I'd take Buffon on his word before I'd take some members here. You know, from a guy that has actually played with and against him...hell, from a guy that has traveled with him in a team...maybe even shared a locker room or a water bottle from time to time.

Yeah. Pretty sure I'd take the greatest goalkeeper of all times word over your incredible, fully elaborated and flawless well thought out argument. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I won't get mad just because you're wrong.
There you go again. Thinking you're right.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'd never think I was wrong. :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Just look at the guy in my avatar...I can get out of any debate unscathed.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Do we just part ways and reconvene when he scores again? Or meet in other threads?

I feel like two magnets refusing to stick together pushing each other away.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I'd take Buffon on his word before I'd take some members here. You know, from a guy that has actually played with and against him...hell, from a guy that has traveled with him in a team...maybe even shared a locker room or a water bottle from time to time.

Yeah. Pretty sure I'd take the greatest goalkeeper of all times word over your incredible, fully elaborated and flawless well thought out argument. :D

- - - Updated - - -

There you go again. Thinking you're right.
Sheep.

I'm not saying you should trust me over Buffon, I'm just saying you have to question everyone.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sheep.

I'm not saying you should trust me over Buffon, I'm just saying you have to question everyone.
I am questioning you, as you are questioning me.

So. We find ourselves at a crossroads. Do we take your route and think Buffon is wrong, even if you have never actually played with balotelli or spent any meaningful time with him? Or do we take the opinion of one of the best athletes to ever play the game?

:numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

PM Jamal_Rice when you wanna discuss Balo. We can talk about Marchisio and other stuff like your underwear as normal.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)