Marie Jane: Good or Evil? (58 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
On this forum we are so quick to judge when one doesnt aspire to the concensous, be it with a player or a position on something, or a faith. My original statement did not attack anyone yet everyone has been on my for my faith and thoughts because they didnt like what I said , very nice friends very nice

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Back on topic

Marijuana Statistics

According to UN's statistics, 141 million people all over the world take marijuana. This number is equal to 2,5 percent of people living in the world.
I'd think it's more than that.

The information received has revealed that people who are addicted to effective usage of marijuana lack the same amount of coordination as individuals who have taken too much alcohol.
Normal coordination reflexes, as driving, for example, are lessened for 41% after having taken 1 joint and for 63% after having taken 2 joints.
I wonder how true that is. I don't think I've ever heard of a vehicular accident caused by marijuana influence.

Marijuana contains 421 chemical components, 60 of which are the feature of only this substance.
Maybe that's why they should allow it for medical purposes universally.

600,000 of Canada inhabitants have been accused of criminal affair just for carrying marijuana.
What a waste of the state's, law's and everbody else's time and money; and space in jail.
Over 50,000 of Canada inhabitants are imprisoned every year for criminal affairs related with marijuana.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
On this forum we are so quick to judge when one doesnt aspire to the concensous, be it with a player or a position on something, or a faith. My original statement did not attack anyone yet everyone has been on my for my faith and thoughts because they didnt like what I said , very nice friends very nice
Dude, if you say something funny, people will laugh. Try not to take it personally; nobody knows you here.

Apr 15, 2006
That statement was for the God post, not the MJ facts post.
I'm not against you. I just don't like your opinion cos it's too MJ use, just like a lot of other things in life, cannot be categorized as good-or-bad, or good-and-evil. Things are not so black and white.

Sep 1, 2002
D = DABAR = Wisdom O = OZ = Strength G = Gomer = Beauty =

DOG

Did you here about the dyslexic atheist insomniac?

He was kept awake all night wondering if there really is a dog.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
im not taking it personally im just stating my opinion, there was nothing funny in any of my statements , but yet you all laugh because i speak of God and my moral code is different than ypu
It was funny to me how random the outburst was, all with the 32nd degree masonry stuff and the breakdown of your belief system.

I would like to know what you mean about having a different moral code to us. I hope you don't mean that you think you are morally superior.

Apr 15, 2006
It was funny to me how random the outburst was, all with the 32nd degree masonry stuff and the breakdown of your belief system.

I would like to know what you mean about having a different moral code to us. I hope you don't mean that you think you are morally superior.
Let me just quote somebody's signature here: "if you need religion to be a good person, then you're not a good person."

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

never said superior did I just different and it wasnt an outburst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)