Marie Jane: Good or Evil? (60 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
what does this have to do with the topic? Always nice to get attacked because my beliefs arent yours? So tolerant you are! Also find facts that disprove my God
I'm not attacking you. I'm asking for facts since I saw you mention it a few times already.

Find facts that disprove the toothfairy. I know she's real :stuckup:

Listen, too much of anything is harmful. But if people can smoke and go about leading productive lives, not harming anyone, then what's the problem?

Apr 15, 2006
so you find the one line out of all of that and tout it to support your theory? lol you would be a great politician
I only took what is relevant to my MJ use from those reports. While much of them mention the effects of chronic usage, it's not relevant to me cos I don't smoke it that often. I don't smoke everyday. I know how to regulate my smoking habits so that I can enjoy the positive effects while avoiding the negative effects.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I only took what is relevant to my MJ use from those reports. While much of them mention the effects of chronic usage, it's not relevant to me cos I don't smoke it that often. I don't smoke everyday. I know how to regulate my smoking habits so that I can enjoy the positive effects while avoiding the negative effects.
That maybe you but the majority smoke much more and still say there is no bad effects, also out of the four I posted that is the only one that says moderate use may not have any effect

Apr 15, 2006
@Matthew: Yeah I guess so. :D

That maybe you but the majority smoke much more and still say there is no bad effects, also out of the four I posted that is the only one that says moderate use may not have any effect
How do you know? Is your mind somehow connected to every person who's ever smoked pot, that you can give me such a statement? How do you know that the majority are not occasional users?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
The burden of proof always lies with the believer.

Yup. So is the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Great Joojoo of the sea. Disprove these Gods, Andrea.

I dont have to disprove anyones God if that person believes what they want that is between them and their God. My God as a Christian, 32nd degree Freemason and Knight Templar is Yehovah and his Son Yeshua which most know as Jehovah and Jesus. My GOD is the Gomer OZ Dabar.....Wisdom, Strength and Beauty in Hebrew and use the first letter of each we have: D = DABAR = Wisdom O = OZ = Strength G = Gomer = Beauty . I know and have seen things, things which have been revealed to me in these fraternal orders for me there is no other!

Sep 1, 2002
I dont have to disprove anyones God if that person believes what they want that is between them and their God. My God as a Christian, 32nd degree Freemason and Knight Templar is Yehovah and his Son Yeshua which most know as Jehovah and Jesus. My GOD is the Gomer OZ Dabar.....Wisdom, Strength and Beauty in Hebrew and use the first letter of each we have: D = DABAR = Wisdom O = OZ = Strength G = Gomer = Beauty . I know and have seen things, things which have been revealed to me in these fraternal orders for me there is no other!
I am starting to like you.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Back on topic

Marijuana Statistics

According to UN's statistics, 141 million people all over the world take marijuana. This number is equal to 2,5 percent of people living in the world.
Among juveniles from 12 to 17 the average age of first marijuana usage is 14 years old.
The information received has revealed that people who are addicted to effective usage of marijuana lack the same amount of coordination as individuals who have taken too much alcohol.
Normal coordination reflexes, as driving, for example, are lessened for 41% after having taken 1 joint and for 63% after having taken 2 joints.
Among juveniles from 12 to 17 the average age of first marijuana usage is 14 years old.
Marijuana contains 421 chemical components, 60 of which are the feature of only this substance.
In California marijuana is the largest part of state' income.
600,000 of Canada inhabitants have been accused of criminal affair just for carrying marijuana.
For 65% of people who were imprisoned for marijuana related affairs, the reason of arrest was the carrying of the drug.
Over 50,000 of Canada inhabitants are imprisoned every year for criminal affairs related with marijuana.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)