Marie Jane: Good or Evil? (51 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Do you have scientific proof on that? I for one have a very strong memory, my personality have never changed, I am still the person I am. I have a successful career, I have a happy family, I have a good social life, I do a lot of sport activities and I have been smoking for a good 20 years. How much is the period you meant with prolonged use?
75 years. You just wait, in another 55 years you'll be fucked.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedvěd

You shouldn't be doing business with 2nd hand dealers anyway man, those are bound to fail and fuck you up in the process. Always head to the source (you were in Sahab, you should know :D). Get it from there, Marka, Shouneh...etc. Never go to the west Amman ones, those WILL get caught and they probably already are and in the process of handing over their clients to the cops.

Anyway, Sure yeah there's a risk but if you play it cool and smart there's no reason to worry IMO.
Yeah but it's hard to get to the source, it's much easier to get someone from amman to buy from. And this is why many people get caught, laziness.
And it's not easy to find these sources, you need to know the right people to know the sources.

It's still a risk, especially when you compare it with other countries. If you get caught here, it's almost K.O for you and your life and your reputation. (2la 2da 2nt wasel)

P.S if you get caught drinking by the police you are bound to get tested for drugs. and if you are a heavy smoker you're fucked.
My and 2 friends were drunk and lost in Abdoun, and one of us completely blacked out the police took him, they tested him for drugs. Luckily, the fucker tested negative. If that happened few days earlier he would have been in jail as he was smoking weed like 3 weeks prior that day.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Dude you're making 'Wasta' sound like an impossible achievement. It's really not all that complicated, you either know a guy in the line or better yet know a relative of that poor cop (anyone with the same family name will work ;)) And they'll let you have it, will offer coffee and a ride back home too :D

Just make sure you never offer money even when you know you're fucked, that would seriously end you.

Nedvěd

Dude you're making 'Wasta' sound like an impossible achievement. It's really not all that complicated, you either know a guy in the line or better yet know a relative of that poor cop (anyone with the same family name will work ;)) And they'll let you have it, will offer coffee and a ride back home too :D

Just make sure you never offer money even when you know you're fucked, that would seriously end you.
It is impossible for some. :D mara 2l ba7th wagafona, konna bneshrab be seyara 25do haweyatna, lama shafo 2no w7ad 3elto Zregat raja3olo yaha, 2man 2na ga3ado yes2aloni mein wein 2na w mein wein 3elti etc..
I never got any luck with Wastas here.

Also my friend is still in jail, and no any wasta is getting him out of it. :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Yeah, once you're in jail there's nothing ANYONE can do to help. You've to manage that shit earlier.

Nedvěd

Yeah, once you're in jail there's nothing ANYONE can do to help. You've to manage that shit earlier.
Yeah, but you see? If you calculate the risk, it's a high risk. Better safe than sorry they say.
If you get caught, you're fucked, although if you know the sources you're much safer, but how many know people know the real sources?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Errrm... MANY I'll say :D Honestly dude, you're probably one of those 2% buying this shit from local Ammanis :D

It's not like those dealers Im talking about are laying low or anything, they're more popular than our PM is. Im honestly shocked you don't know any when you've spent quite some time in Sa7ab.

Nedvěd

Errrm... MANY I'll say :D Honestly dude, you're probably one of those 2% buying this shit from local Ammanis :D

It's not like those dealers Im talking about are laying low or anything, they're more popular than our PM is. Im honestly shocked you don't know any when you've spent quite some time in Sa7ab.
I don't buy from locals, but everyone I know does.

I didn't spend enough time in Sahab to get to know such people. :D it's weird because most of the people I know buy from 2nd hand, or even 3rd hand dealers.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Nedvěd;3122283 said:
I don't buy from locals, but everyone I know does.

I didn't spend enough time in Sahab to get to know such people. :D it's weird because most of the people I know buy from 2nd hand, or even 3rd hand dealers.

How many dealers do you have to go through? That sound like a lot.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I would like to say that weed won't kill your brain cells, it is all BS. I have 3 friends are done pharmacy school and two of them were on Dean's honour list, and they smoke atleast 3 times a week, and my roommate from last year is in Law school, he smoked TWICE a day, and he did average above 90. I would rather hang out with people who smoke weed that the ones who drink heavily until they are hammered which is annoying to deal with them. Smokers are usually chill and only problem though is they will eat everything they see around them. You can take 10 advil pills, and this might be the last headache you will ever have, but you can never overdose with weed. So chill, and have a smoke if you want to, and if you don't want you, then chill and don't make some BS claims how weed is dangerous for your health.

:lol: :tup:

Ta7sheesh Egyptian style :D
I love watching those movies with 7ashesh smoking jokes! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)