Marie Jane: Good or Evil? (29 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
well i am off to Amsterdam on Monday morning,i would write a full report on the relative merits of each side of the argument but...well...i am gonna be too wasted

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Have you ever been in love? I mean, crazy in love? Because women can do that to you, you do retarded shit to make them happy. Are they inherently evil too?

Does he have a grimey looking beard too?:D
yes i am crazy in love now, but your argument holds no water. Cannibis actually alters the chemical make up of your brain while killing brain cells everytime you use it and it is proven to damage memory and completely alter personality traits over prolonged use.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Nedvěd;3121994 said:
Never smoked weed, but it's because I live in country where if I got caught smoking/having weed I'll spend more than a few nights and weeks in jail.
That goes for every other country actually, the trick lies in not getting caught bro :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
yes i am crazy in love now, but your argument holds no water. Cannibis actually alters the chemical make up of your brain while killing brain cells everytime you use it and it is proven to damage memory and completely alter personality traits over prolonged use.
Yes of course, you totally blew my point out of the water.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ok, I have never smoked shwag.
Really? You're a J smoker who's never smoked shake before? :wth:
Everything you do is constantly altering the chemical makeup of your brain talking, walking, watching TV etc. so that doesn't mean much. And no there is actually no proof that it kills brain cells, unlike alcohol, or that it causes any permanent memory damage.

Nedvěd

Everything you do is constantly altering the chemical makeup of your brain talking, walking, watching TV etc. so that doesn't mean much. And no there is actually no proof that it kills brain cells, unlike alcohol, or that it causes any permanent memory damage.
Alcohol and memory. :heart: Many embarrassing moments I'll never get to remember thanks to the great alcohol.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Nedvěd;3122071 said:
It's different so spend a night in Jwaydeh's prison that to spend a night in a canadian prison? :p
Actually you'll spend 2-3 nights minimum at a local police station first until a judge gives the nod. :D

Regardless though, the chances of being caught and jailed for smoking weed here and very slim. Too many big fish here to go for the little ones..

Nedvěd

Actually you'll spend 2-3 nights minimum at a local police station first until a judge gives the nod. :D

Regardless though, the chances of being caught and jailed for smoking weed here and very slim. Too many big fish here to go for the little ones..
Nah man, I know a guy in prison for having weed. You'll stay in jail until the judge gives a nod, and guess what, the judges here are focking lazy. He's been 5 months in prison waiting his trail.

It Depends on high (not drug high, socially high position) you are here, man. If let's say your uncle/family member is working with the 7okomeh/mo5abarat/majles nowab you get away with it easily. If you're a peasant/nobody like me it's the end of your life.

The problem is not with you getting caught, it's with the dealer getting caught. It's hard to get caught if you smoke in your home, and we don't have the advanced testing devices here so you're safe if you smoked weed. They only test blood (which THC remains maximum of week in) and urine which up to 2 weeks, they don't test hair follicles which the THC remains for 90 days in.
But the problem is, when your dealer get's caught, you're fucked too. Dealers get beaten up and tortured until they hand the police the name, location and number of every customer.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Nedvěd;3122158 said:
Nah man, I know a guy in prison for having weed. You'll stay in jail until the judge gives a nod, and guess what, the judges here are focking lazy. He's been 5 months in prison waiting his trail.

It Depends on high (not drug high, socially high position) you are here, man. If let's say your uncle/family member is working with the 7okomeh/mo5abarat/majles nowab you get away with it easily. If you're a peasant/nobody like me it's the end of your life.

The problem is not with you getting caught, it's with the dealer getting caught. It's hard to get caught if you smoke in your home, and we don't have the advanced testing devices here so you're safe if you smoked weed. They only test blood (which THC remains maximum of week in) and urine which up to 2 weeks, they don't test hair follicles which the THC remains for 90 days in.
But the problem is, when your dealer get's caught, you're fucked too. Dealers get beaten up and tortured until they hand the police the name, location and number of every customer.
You shouldn't be doing business with 2nd hand dealers anyway man, those are bound to fail and fuck you up in the process. Always head to the source (you were in Sahab, you should know :D). Get it from there, Marka, Shouneh...etc. Never go to the west Amman ones, those WILL get caught and they probably already are and in the process of handing over their clients to the cops.

Anyway, Sure yeah there's a risk but if you play it cool and smart there's no reason to worry IMO.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you have scientific proof on that? I for one have a very strong memory, my personality have never changed, I am still the person I am. I have a successful career, I have a happy family, I have a good social life, I do a lot of sport activities and I have been smoking for a good 20 years. How much is the period you meant with prolonged use?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Really? You're a J smoker who's never smoked shake before? :wth:
Well, I am a connoisseur when it comes to pretty much anything, food, clothing, way of life and of course smoking cannabis. Of course I have got my hands on bad hash but that cheap useless weed I may have tasted once but never smoked.

Anyway, one day I will show you why I don't smoke useless weed.

Apr 15, 2006
yes there are many plants that are dangerous and bad just because its natural doesnt make it good
You didn't say bad, you said 'evil'. Big difference. Also what Kyle said. A lot of activities alert the brain chemically. No reason to hate wed our alcohol for that.

Plus, Good created weed. And all his creations are sacred. So don't you date diss on my weed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)